Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

lol how does this prevent guys like kersh and sale being kept every year? The only guys who are gonna be kept every year are the top top players.

Those people have an even bigger advantage now.

Those guys are kept regardless. So how does it matter?

What are you talking about? Kersh will be kept anyway. He costs a 1st round pick regardless of the keeper format. You make no sense pal

Kersh is an auto keeper? I didn't know

The top bat mookie isn't a keep but #50 sp Kersh will be?

Guys will become first round keeps faster in this format, sorry if you can't see it pal

lol how does this prevent guys like kersh and sale being kept every year? The only guys who are gonna be kept every year are the top top players.

Those people have an even bigger advantage now.

I wouldn't keep Kersh as a first rounder this year

Kersh is an auto keeper? I didn't know

The top bat mookie isn't a keep but #50 sp Kersh will be?

Guys will become first round keeps faster in this format, sorry if you can't see it pal

Why should a 15th or 20th rounder be a 1st rounder after one season? That’s way too excessive.

Those guys are kept regardless. So how does it matter?

Because if i lose a 1st round pick for sale and you don't keep your first rounder but instead keep someone like buhler in the 18th then 15th then 12th etc etc buehler plus the 1st round pick you have may actually be more valuable than sale.

Why should a 15th or 20th rounder be a 1st rounder after one season? That’s way too excessive.

Because there's more strategy in deciding which top guys to keep.

We can't have the whole league no strategy and just starting 2 steppers as the main focus

We can't have the whole league no strategy and just starting 2 steppers as the main focus

what strategy? Never draft young guys and never be rewarded for hitting on a guy late. I don't see how there's any strategy to this.

Cee show me another league that does things the way we currently have it

You came up with this format and it blows pal

Breaks show me a league where pitching is valued so highly and rosters are filled with all pitching only

You voted for 10 a win and it blows pal

what strategy? Never draft young guys and never be rewarded for hitting on a guy late. I don't see how there's any strategy to this.

Albies Pivetta Mikolas, tons of guys with great value 

I guess  that's not being rewarded finding young guys, yeah ok

Albies Pivetta Mikolas, tons of guys with great value

I guess that's not being rewarded finding young guys, yeah ok

Lol so you get to keep them for one year and then have to let them go. How is that being rewarded?

With 3 round reduction your much more rewarded for those finds so no clue how you think you are proving a point.

You are so wrong. There’s no strategy at all when you just keep all your best guys

There’s strategy deciding if you want to keep a 15th round young arm who might score 350. Then you keep your early draft pick. If the young arm develops into a nice arm you shouldn’t have to throw him back into the draft pool after a year when he would cost a 1st round pick. That is retarded

Breaks show me a league where pitching is valued so highly and rosters are filled with all pitching only

You voted for 10 a win and it blows pal

Been that way for 10 years. Your boy Mo made the scoring not me. Everyone has known how it works for years. You’re acting like it’s something new

Lol so you get to keep them for one year and then have to let them go. How is that being rewarded?

With 3 round reduction your much more rewarded for those finds so no clue how you think you are proving a point.

I don't need 3 years of value for my guys tho. I reload with Pivetta keeps, there's a pivetta every year in bases