Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Or 5 round reduction on guys from rounds 11-20. Or you can only keep one player round 15 or later. So many different ways to do this. All better than the way we have it

We initially changed keepers to make them less powerful 

Now you want to over power them again by giving 3 years of value makes sense

because it's a keeper league. Lol wtf. That's kind of the point of a keeper league.

Why you posting to me like I'm the guy who made the call on changing the keeper format. Lots of guys found the league zzz with Kersh is a top points guy  every year

We initially changed keepers to make them less powerful

Now you want to over power them again by giving 3 years of value makes sense

we changed rules so guys who had sale/kersh/max/kluber didn't have a huge advantage. So guys who find someone later that is good can compete by having an early draft pick ++ the guy they found late for a few years to counteract the top heavy pitching scoring for the elite arms.

If we redraft I’m out and onreason for me to even check line up going forward

obviously a keeper league. Cee just can't figure out that he's arguing for a redraft league and not a keeper league. It's funny too because cee owns kluber and he's never letting him go despite all this "strategy" He argues is involved in his system.

Why you posting to me like I'm the guy who made the call on changing the keeper format. Lots of guys found the league zzz with Kersh is a top points guy every year

because I pushed for the 3 round reduction and you bitched and moaned and pushed for this system that makes no sense.

we changed rules so guys who had sale/kersh/max/kluber didn't have a huge advantage. So guys who find someone later that is good can compete by having an early draft pick ++ the guy they found late for a few years to counteract the top heavy pitching scoring for the elite arms.

Yes, and we did this with the current system in place 

because I pushed for the 3 round reduction and you bitched and moaned and pushed for this system that makes no sense.

it makes sense to me so I like it

Sorry it doesn't suit you or RJ

I don't need 3 years of advantages for making a good call on Pivetta

it makes sense to me so I like it

Sorry it doesn't suit you or RJ

I don't need 3 years of advantages for making a good call on Pivetta

how doesnt it suit me lol? This benefits me. I have the top ss and top arm well worth the 1st and 2nd round picks they'll cost for years to come. I'm not being punished.

No one likes this system pal. Your on an island on your own.

how doesnt it suit me lol? This benefits me. I have the top ss and top arm well worth the 1st and 2nd round picks they'll cost for years to come. I'm not being punished.

No one likes this system pal. Your on an island on your own.

WW simmons is >>> Turner in this league

So another lie pretending Turner is the #1 SS. No one fears him , sorry to let ya know bud

Sale is scary but lose a 1st and that's it

What exactly is to be feared here?

Because it's only a keeper league for the elite players... Not sure what you dont understand. Keeping someone for one year and being forced to get rid of them is not a keeper league. I give up.

I understand

Sale = Kluber

Simmons = Turner

And my keepers match up fine with yours and i'm not behind for next season

That's all guys wanted instead of the same guys winning the league every year.

So sorry for not seeing how bad the keeps set up is and how unfair it is