They are already calling me TGF shill across the street

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Never understood forum beefs, we are all the same, come from the same rush and most post at several places.

Posted twice Across about posting here and all of a sudden I'm a TGF shill, Does it mean I get more pizza points? 

Is there a personal beef between the current AcrossTS management and TGF's management? I was told to stay here lol if I liked it that much.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never understood forum beefs, we are all the same, come from the same rush and most post at several places.

Posted twice Across about posting here and all of a sudden I'm a TGF shill, Does it mean I get more pizza points?

Is there a personal beef between the current AcrossTS management and TGF's management? I was told to stay here lol if I liked it that much.

From what you described, you are A tgf shill.

Guest pocketrockets

Nah is not that I opened a thread about this place, I opened a thread about how to better the RX an I mentioned how much better people got along here for the most part. With the wide variety of members there I do think TGF has equal amount of strong posters,,, I hinted this and did not bode well

Guest pocketrockets

Better question is why do you care how they perceive you unless you are seeking attention?

Don't really care, hell I would pull a Teddy over there just for kicks, be banned for a while. Just thought I'd ask cause it felt funny coming from BAS... he is supposed to be level minded and grown up, just wondering if there was a beef

Guest boatboatboat

You get 100 points if you get banned for being a "shill."   LOL

200 if he can get a video posted ill send him and it stays on front page for 3 hours or more

Bas banned me from Rx all because I wouldn't say sorry to him. I swear to God the guy has a fucking power trip so bad he said until I bow down to him I'd continue being banned. He used the fact i was on eog radio as a copout. Funny thing is i mentioned RX on the radio show as did JK. He's way worse than Wilhelm, hes a shill for books that steal, sells fake rolex watches that turn green after a few wears and goes around banning and fucking with people for no good reason.