They are already calling me TGF shill across the street

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Pocket just tell him that you will start working for HRWager next week and anyone that wants to give us a shot is welcome to call and ask for you. That will make him go like you have no idea.

I almost commit suicide by cop at the RX yesterday. I will open a thread tomorrow saying this, see how long it stays up  :pop

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall, Barman was Wilheim's lackey, but when he was away from there... he was always a pretty cool dude. Good poster with a sense of humor. Wilheim was old and dull.

Wilheim always treated me fair and square for the 13 months I was paid mod.

Even when mgmt ordered him to fire me in like the first five days of March 2010, he sent me a full month's pay.

I empathize with those who were up his ass about EZ Street et al, but he was frankly just doing his best to be loyal to his employer and to a (at the time) paying sponsor.

I honestly believe his departure from Rx was a lot more voluntary than many in Forumville believe. He did not wish to continue that role as lackey for RickA and dishonest sponsors

And yes, I in my own way was a 'lackey' for Wilheim.

My biggest challenge at that time was taking too much ownership in the Rx, thinking it was helpful to toss guys who were clearly not sports bettors, but merely posted to troll and/or argue. Also took way too much issue with guys who did play sports, but openly cheated with regard to Posted Records etc

CKid was one of the most prominent cheaters in that regard and has not changed one iota.

When I caught him shilling a competitor to "Rx Live Odds" **

using the Rx Private Message system I banned him and he went upstairs above Wilheim. I have no idea what he said, but it was enough along with other complaints about me to institute my firing

**In early 2010, Rx Live Odds was a big deal moneymaker for the Rx ownership...I thought it incumbent to protect that investment, but it certainly did not play in my favor.

All good, as my firing helped me reduce my avg weekly hours in forumville from 40+ to more like 5. My business and personal life took a real nice turn for the better.

THANKS, CKid!

Bas banned me from Rx all because I wouldn't say sorry to him. I swear to God the guy has a fucking power trip so bad he said until I bow down to him I'd continue being banned. He used the fact i was on eog radio as a copout. Funny thing is i mentioned RX on the radio show as did JK. He's way worse than Wilhelm, hes a shill for books that steal, sells fake rolex watches that turn green after a few wears and goes around banning and fucking with people for no good reason.

I'm not defending him but this isn't how I remember it going down.  Thought you left after your ultimatum wasn't met?

I'm not defending him but this isn't how I remember it going down. Thought you left after your ultimatum wasn't met?

Of course you don't remember it like that. Anyway he ip banned me and the ban could of been lifted if I apologized to him. Guy has a power trip.

Enfuego. You snitch on me across the street Bro? Im hearing things.

Did you read my post?  Snitch about what?  I'm not a mod there and don't even know who is these days.  I don't talk to those guys nor do I care what people post or what?  

I assume one of the dudes on duty read your post last night and moved it somewhere else?  Is taking your avatar supposed to be a punishment or something?

Hell, I don't know.  

I think you're a good dude.  Just know if you advertise there on the board for TGF, they are going to move the post or ban you.  Been that way since I joined I think.

Did you read my post? Snitch about what? I'm not a mod there and don't even know who is these days. I don't talk to those guys nor do I care what people post or what?

I assume one of the dudes on duty read your post last night and moved it somewhere else? Is taking your avatar supposed to be a punishment or something?

Hell, I don't know.

I think you're a good dude. Just know if you advertise there on the board for TGF, they are going to move the post or ban you. Been that way since I joined I think.

I just replied to you over there. Im just messing with you.