They are already calling me TGF shill across the street

Guest pocketrockets

Don't really care, hell I would pull a Teddy over there just for kicks, be banned for a while.

I sacrificed my SBR account by linking to this place.  Wasn't a big sacrifice as I never liked SBR.  But it was kind of funny that my thread stayed up for a good couple of hours before shari caught it.  

Nobody said a word to me when I mentioned TGF at therx.  Hell, I think that's how you found this place. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WIl put me on post review for posting "Free Shdw" after Shdw had been put on post review for something dumb. Two "free IAG threads" were then started, and he finally relented but not before some face saving bs post. Wil is also T-shirt stiff. BAS was a FB friend for a while, but defriended as didn't want gambling related stuff there. I never had an issue with him, but obviously some do.

I sacrificed my SBR account by linking to this place. Wasn't a big sacrifice as I never liked SBR. But it was kind of funny that my thread stayed up for a good couple of hours before shari caught it.

Nobody said a word to me when I mentioned TGF at therx. Hell, I think that's how you found this place.

Lol shari still alive? Let alone still at sbr. Hope she is off the meth

Guest boatboatboat

BAS would get pissed as hell at me, I would just out of the blue run a contest for a NON RX book. 

give away $1000 in free plays.

The RX books would bitch (I don't blame them) and when BAS tried to stop me, the posters would bitch they were missing out on a free shot at $1000 a week. 

lord those were good times

disclaimer I didn't work for RX

Guest boatboatboat

Boat how long have you been working on these forums...

Shit

not that long

maybe 6 years

But knew people off shore prior to that

just sorta happned

Guest boatboatboat

Pocket just tell him that you will start working for HRWager next week and anyone that wants to give us a shot is welcome to call and ask for you. That will make him go like you have no idea.

oh geez

MEDIC!!!!!

BAS will tilt

Guest pocketrockets

Pocket just tell him that you will start working for HRWager next week and anyone that wants to give us a shot is welcome to call and ask for you. That will make him go like you have no idea.

Hahaha really? I like pissing the old man from time to time.

Guest boatboatboat

Over on 6 years

Boat why do you work on forums???

I enjoy it for the most part deem

it certainly isn't about $

although it does fund my habit to a degree

Guest pocketrockets

I'm going for my daily jog... I expect this thread to be exploding with fake rolex stories and banned ex RX members when I come back in 40

simmer down

lol. I just googled the thread.

I'm going for my daily jog... I expect this thread to be exploding with fake rolex stories and banned ex RX members when I come back in 40

Just wait til they see Boat's Axe Pocket Rockets" interview.

Guest boatboatboat

lol. I just googled the thread.

Just wait til they see Boat's Axe Pocket Rockets" interview.

he delayed do to not having access to an 800 nyumber