They are already calling me TGF shill across the street

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BAS would get pissed as hell at me, I would just out of the blue run a contest for a NON RX book. 

give away $1000 in free plays.

The RX books would bitch (I don't blame them) and when BAS tried to stop me, the posters would bitch they were missing out on a free shot at $1000 a week. 

lord those were good times

disclaimer I didn't work for RX

I was confusing barman (CK) with bas in my earlier thread asking him about Cory.

Guest boatboatboat

I was looking out for

Me

Posters

My pal george

And saw a chance to drive bas nutz..

Win win win win

A quad win doesnt happen every day

Guest pocketrockets

Just to be clear, BAS has been nothing but nice to me since my early days at the RX (2007) when I posted with another handle. Then I switched to PocketRockets late 2008.

But like with many people in life, I don't agree with certain decisions or the way the forum has handled certain things. I love many guys there, with a couple I speak often via Skype about poker and sports. Main reason I keep coming back is to interact with said posters. And he does get annoyed quickly... 

Reason I came here is that variety is the spice of life, and several posters here I consider top notch... Mods have a great sense of humor and don't take themselves that seriously... gotta love a man in a "position of power" that can take a joke. 

PS. He has never offered me a watch

Never understood forum beefs, we are all the same, come from the same rush and most post at several places.

Posted twice Across about posting here and all of a sudden I'm a TGF shill, Does it mean I get more pizza points?

Is there a personal beef between the current AcrossTS management and TGF's management? I was told to stay here lol if I liked it that much.

Grown ups don't actually grow up. The estrogen in forumville is unbelievable. People think everything has a deeper meaning -- they're all republicans.