#PhilandoCastle Minneosta Police Shoot Black Motorist 7/7 Video #FalconHeightsshooting

maron

Traffic stop for busted tail light

Officer approaches Vehicle...

Driver tells him he has a gun and that he is licsenced to carry

cop tells him not to move

Driver raises hands back up

Cop shoots him multiple times while woman + child are in  car

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see how they spin this one

from reports

• Employed for the last dozen years at the same place (local high school cafeteria supervisor)
  • Cop that shot had been on the job for at least five years

It was during the daytime.....

no body camera?

Video shows absolutely nothing

She could not start streaming until after he was shot.....

Question : Do Innocent people that get pulled over normally start streaming the traffic stop?

Ive been pulled over and never thought to stream or tape it...

1 person out of a few hundred million

so what's the problem?  cops are just naturally racist?  or something leads them to doing this

Do you think that the cops suddenly started shooting people when they got the ability to stream or record....

this guy was gainfully employed for a dozen years, had a legal licensce to carry, told them about it, and still got killed

Do you think that the cops suddenly started shooting people when they got the ability to stream or record....

this guy was gainfully employed for a dozen years, had a legal licensce to carry, told them about it, and still got killed

do you think a large number of cops are that racist that they just shoot and kill people for the sole reason of being black?

i live in possibly the most segregated city in the world, and yet i don't know a single person that would think that way

do you think a large number of cops are that racist that they just shoot and kill people for the sole reason of being black?

i live in possibly the most segregated city in the world, and yet i don't know a single person that would think that way

I think there are a number of racist cops yes.....what is a large number to you might not be the same as to me...

She sure was calm.

Yes she was...saw mom and Uncle on CNN today. Seemed like solid family..said she taught her children that police were there to protect, and should be respected. Guy had no record. That cop is clearly on tilt after he shot the guy, shouting his defense. I see a big difference in this case and the other one.

Of course there's no footage of what led up to this, but it doesn't look good.

that is simply not true

next thing you'll tell me is other races' males are just as likely to not raise their children

how many white males are buried in child support...behind...know more than a few....

lost jobs...cant keep up....

I consider this not raising children