#PhilandoCastle Minneosta Police Shoot Black Motorist 7/7 Video #FalconHeightsshooting

maron

. Where did I say that it did?

It was right there in the post of yours that I quoted. You said that maybe she was high and reality wasn't kicking in. I simply said you don't lose touch with reality when you are high on weed, you seem to think otherwise, which is wrong.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was right there in the post of yours that I quoted. You said that maybe she was high and reality wasn't kicking in. I simply said you don't lose touch with reality when you are high on weed, you seem to think otherwise, which is wrong.

You don't think that people's perceptions of situations and the severity of the situation could not be altered by being high? Are you high right now? Why do you think people are paranoid at times when they get high? It's certainly not because their sense of reality is on point.

You don't think that people's perceptions of situations and the severity of the situation could not be altered by being high? Are you high right now? Why do you think people are paranoid at times when they get high? It's certainly not because their sense of reality is on point.

Lol, IAG. I argued your quoted post which was wrong. that is all.

Lol, IAG. I argued your quoted post which was wrong. that is all.

Uh....no it wasn't. I said perhaps she was high and the reality of the situation had not sunk in. You were claiming that people don't lose touch with reality when smoking pot. That's wrong. They can, and often do.

Uh....no it wasn't. I said perhaps she was high and the reality of the situation had not sunk in. You were claiming that people don't lose touch with reality when smoking pot. That's wrong. They can, and often do.

Lol, stubborn twit, aren't ya. Me thinks you are confusing pot with LSD. Lol

Anytime a person dies, it's a tragedy whether the cop is at fault or not.

But, thousands of cops interact with black folks each day in America with no issue whatsoever but yet we focus on one isolated incident as if there's a rapid epidemic taking place in our country.

The stats just don't back that assertion up.  

She was calm because all she could think of is she just got the Negro lottery

It will be interesting to see how the racists spin this and have some fun laughs with it like the racists like to do.

that's a clever one teddy  "black lottery"

thinking 6 million or so?   but not sure the girlfriend will see any  the family however yes, major bank.

another idea for you Teddy to suggest is maybe a movie deal for the girlfriend?  what a story.

Her money $$ potential could have been to make that video but not live stream it,   (how many buttons do you have to press on an APP to  facebook live stream is it just one click?  I bet she is happy there was good 4G coverage at that intersection.    I dont have that APP.  Anyway make it but then show it and then sell it to TMZ today, insure some funding for herself have to think thats a $500,000 video? make up some trust fund story on the money for now.

could be the most important video of this generation.  a new Zurbruter film or hindenburg live coverage video that is so famous.

video  would have been released by now and ok not  "live" but most people did not stumble on that live anyway, they watched a replay.   so still very major impact.

feel  very bad for the cops family , parents, brothers sisters, wife and  of course kids if he has some, that's a quick way to lose a  dad or spouse or son even if he escapes with a minor lesser convictions of some sort that  label on him and his minnesota family.  Very sad here for the community here and all involved.

the stress on the families of policemen  everyday is huge.

But, thousands of cops interact with black folks each day in America with no issue whatsoever but yet we focus on one isolated incident as if there's a rapid epidemic taking place in our country.

+1

It seems to me that the same people clamoring for America not to paint Muslims with a broad brush, are the same ones all over the BLM cause condemning cops. And of course they do, but so do cop's lives.,..

The Sterling shooting took place first correct? You have to wonder if there was office cooler talk that day supportive of the one shooting, that made this guy have an abnormally quick trigger finger. It's a shame the beginning of this incident is not on video. I have a feeling someone's going to make a lot of money off of this incident.

+1

It seems to me that the same people clamoring for America not to paint Muslims with a broad brush, are the same ones all over the BLM cause condemning cops. And of course they do, but so do cop's lives.,..

The Sterling shooting took place first correct? You have to wonder if there was office cooler talk that day supportive of the one shooting, that made this guy have an abnormally quick trigger finger. It's a shame the beginning of this incident is not on video. I have a feeling someone's going to make a lot of money off of this incident.

These posts are just not true.

The stats don't back you up in the least bit. 

If you are really going to argue that police don't discriminate against African Americans in general, you're just in denial. 

young_usage_rates_marijuana.png

marijuana_arrest_rates_by_race_year.png

Here is just one chart to prove my point, and there are hundreds more. White's and Blacks are nearly just as likely to use Marijuana. Yet black people were 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for it in 2010; because racial profiling is a real problem. 

If you think white people and people of color (black/hispanic) receive the same treatment from police officers you are living in a bubble.

Being a resident of cook county, this has been a massive problem here for a decade and something that has been investigated. People of color were being held against their will, without representation, in a an offsite facility (not an actual jail or police department) and interrogated for things as little as possession. 

marijauna_arrest_disparity_county.png

Be grateful that you have gotten a pass most of your life because of the color of your skin, but don't say the statistics back you up. It's just not true.

Timely  come on even the TGF racist types here all know a white guy 32 with a pretty wife and  beautiful 4 year old child  in the back seat  on larpenteur ave, near the Minnesota State Fair grounds would have been executed on the spot also.  the officer just overreacted could have been anybody.

#taillightsmatter

those graphs dont tell the whole story

Is it possible that more blacks were convicted of marijuana use because they are caught during the commission of other crimes which blacks do have a higher rate of committing? I don't know the answer, but that's what makes sense to me.

Did you ever take in to consideration of the racial makeup of those cities in the last chart? Did you ever think that white kids are most likely in their moms basement and the blacks are out in the streets smoking their blunts. Blacks aren't the smartest people.

Is it possible that more blacks were convicted of marijuana use because they are caught during the commission of other crimes which blacks do have a higher rate of committing? I don't know the answer, but that's what makes sense to me.

Lol no. 

It's has plenty to do with  socioeconomic though than simple racism.  Blacks are poorand  are more likely to live in crime filled areas with lots of police presence.