#PhilandoCastle Minneosta Police Shoot Black Motorist 7/7 Video #FalconHeightsshooting

maron

. No, you believing that her response could not have been influenced by being stoned is.

You don't think shock was more likely? Marijuana will not have that affect. On anyone. Despite the fact that you have witnessed countless people high in life and death situations react in the same way. Lmao.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ignorance in your comments is comical but also troubling. 

let me understand your logic.... black people signal less than white people, or roll more stop signs, because more homicides are committed by blacks do to gang violence? Am I reading that correctly? 

You are naive, and you don't know. At least you embrace it.

Do you realize how many more traffic violations black people would have to commit than white people for your statement to make sense?

13% of the population is black. 63.7% of the country is white. Roughly 30% of both groups admitted to using Marijuana... so 30% of 196,000,000 (58.8 million) and 30% of 37,685,000 (11,340,000) . Yet, blacks were 4 times more likely to be arrested for possession, despite being outnumbered 5-1 in terms of users. Do you understand how much worse black people would have to be at driving to warrant that many more arrests. Jesus Christ.

No that is not the point I am making...you keep restating the same statistics that show nothing. The murder rate difference is significant. So the fact that another crime (traffic offenses) could be higher for one race is not inconceivable. What is so hard to understand about that?

Wow. Are you serious? I'm beginning to think that you have never smoked pot. Delusional as you were when you were freerolling Lap for big bucks years ago.

Ah, and here it comes. Losing your stupid battle so you have to resort to bashing me on something completely unrelated to your argument. Nice work, IAG

Even if I grant you all of that, it still does not address what led to the initial stop. I'm not disagreeing with the possibility of illegal search and seizure being higher with blacks..it's what is causing the traffic stops in the first place.. Do you think that the cops actually know the race of the driver in most instances and are just stopping them because they are black?

In many cases, yes

You don't think shock was more likely? Marijuana will not have that affect. On anyone. Despite the fact that you have witnessed countless people high in life and death situations react in the same way. Lmao.

Dude you are an idiot. I said shock was a plausible explanation. I just threw it out there. But to say that it is not even a remote possibility, and that people don't suffer psychoses and different perceptions of things when high is stupid...especially when she had weed in the car, it was a possibility, all I said...really was not trying to make a major point it...you are for some unknown reason.

Ah, and here it comes. Losing your stupid battle so you have to resort to bashing. Nice work, IAG

I'm not losing a battle. If I have to post scientific findings that say that people have altered perceptions when high, I can do that but I think that anybody with half a brain would know that already.

Way more whites killed by cops but you never see whites claiming racism. You know why. Because we are smart enough to understand that cops don't kill people because the color of their skin.

finally some refreshing news.

thank goodness cops are keeping up with the white man executions.  We all know those red neck whites are thugs, wife beaters, drug poppin trash.  That's great news Cop  thanks,  less of them in the trailer parks.  And what is best is the white single parents, and step kids dont complain to the press!  perfect! 

I always wondered why there was so many used F-Body Camaro cars for sale.   Dah the owners were killed by cops

My earlier 'stop and frisk"** reference was intended to include

** The NYPD policy of 'stop n frisk' was twice in the past 18 months ruled to be wholly illegal. Thus the significant reduction over past 18 months in such random, unwarranted stops as shown in the chart posted by TIMELY earlier in this thread.

I'm not losing a battle. If I have to post scientific findings that say that people have altered perceptions when high, I can do that but I think that anybody with half a brain would know that already.

You are 0 for 10 in this thread. You don't even understand how blacks are being profiled in traffic stops. You live in a different world than the rest of us so I guess that's why you say the things you do. Attacking me for not subscribing to your beliefs is petty. Maybe you can make up more personal anecdotes to support your theory.

This is all I was looking for...http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18383182/ns/us_news-life/t/black-latino-drivers-fare-worse-traffic-stops/#.V36Xz5A8KrU

I was truly just looking to explore an alternate explanation I'm not trying by any means to excuse these cop's behavior. But I'm also equally not looking to assume that cops are to a large extent just racist assholes out to kill blacks for no reason. Some people actually are just trying to seek truth with no agenda.

You are 0 for 10 in this thread. You don't even understand how blacks are being profiled in traffic stops. You live in a different world than the rest of us so I guess that's why you say the things you do. Attacking me for not subscribing to your beliefs is petty. Maybe you can make up more personal anecdotes to support your theory.

Which belief is that? WVU – do you really think that pot does not alter person's perceptions of reality at times? Yes or no.

I haven't made up any personal anecdotes. What are you suggesting I made up? I don't lie. Period.

In the past five to six years it is becoming increasingly difficult for police officers (& agencies) or for that matter any government agency to lie with impunity.

Prior to the past 48 months, though police were certainly killing civilians at a similar pace of 1000+ per year, it was incredibly rare for such killings to be ruled as unjustified due simply to officers lying about the details of the events and their unsupported (save for fellow officers) testimony being perceived as golden.

Now there are increasing ways for the public at large to see how often police lie and this certainly creates an inversely inaccurate perception that "all police are racist" and/or "all police lie"

The truth is more simply that many police (just like many civilians) are rascist and many police (just like many civilians) lie, even when under oath.

As we continue to openly expose such dishonesty by police and when needed - civilian dishonesty - we have an improved opportunity for more fair and honest resolutions of any and all conflict between the two forces

Which belief is that? WVU – do you really think that pot does not alter person's perceptions of reality at times? Yes or no.

I haven't made up any personal anecdotes. What are you suggesting I made up? I don't lie. Period.

Just about zero chance THC in normal doses would cause the reaction we saw. Theory = ridiculous

Just about zero chance THC in normal doses would cause the reaction we saw. Theory = ridiculous

"Just about 0%?" Love how you are now pulling statistics out of the air. People use drugs to cope with things for a reason. Drugs can dull things and make things less painful. Good Lord. Drugs 101.

https://www.thefix.com/content/study-says-pot-smokers-use-cope-negative-emotions

http://www.marijuana.com/community/threads/smoking-and-dealing-with-death.282176/

Let's remember how casually this was thrown out. I don't know why you're making such a big deal about this. i'm not judging her at all. I was under the influence of oxy when mom died. Just saying that might help explain it. You are the one who is ridiculous in this case.

In any case, the better discussion is that about racial profiling, not whether or not fiancé was smoking pot. So I'm done arguing this and unless you have any compelling argument other than "that's ridiculous."