#PhilandoCastle Minneosta Police Shoot Black Motorist 7/7 Video #FalconHeightsshooting

maron

how many white males are buried in child support...behind...know more than a few....

lost jobs...cant keep up....

I consider this not raising children

on a % basis it is way less than blacks

around 13% of working age black men are in prison in wisconsin

pick the worst white ghetto in the world, and you won't have 1/2 of it's population be career criminals

"The most deplorable example of the impact of incarceration can be seen in the 53206 zipcode, from North Avenue to Capitol Dr. and I-43 to to 27th Street. Of 7,628 black men aged 18-64 in the zipcode, about half, or 3,837, have served time in state prison."

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill look into this as best I can and report back.  Have several police St Paul  policeman  (this actually happened in a tiny part of a St Paul suburb called falcon Heights which is really only known for  two things,  that is where the greatest State Fair in the Nation is located)), and also where the St Paul campus of the University of Minnesota is located.  

this is really a terrible situation here and RIP to Philando Castile, and prayers to the police force as they now deal with public opinion and the facts, all while keeping the peace here.

seems pulled over for a brake light or tail light out.

minor traffic issue.

then he was shot getting his ID out?  or claiming he had a gun on him?   then after being shot  live streamed to the world  during the aftermath.  incredible.

incredible the police man did not shoot her also holding something up, that video is remarkable.  will go down as one of the most talked about pieces of video footage this decade in some ways.   Most everyone will see this and have opinions.

have everyone stays safe and sane and constructive 

I don't know what to make of this one.

Why it would ever occur to someone to begin filming after a traumatic experience like this is beyone me.

Her demeanor is strangely calm...

. Agreed. I wonder if she didn't realize how bad off he was. He didn't die until later in the hospital. That's all I can think of. She did say they had weed in the car...maybe she was high, and the reality wasn't sinking in?

. Agreed. I wonder if she didn't realize how bad off he was. He didn't die until later in the hospital. That's all I can think of. She did say they had weed in the car...maybe she was high, and the reality wasn't sinking in?

Have you ever smoked weed? Cause that doesn't happen.

she would either be laughing uncontrollably, or paranoid

almost died in a half frozen lake one time, high as a kite, and i couldn't stop laughing

not necessarily. I don't know if she was high or not, I'm just saying that would be one explanation. I lived in Colorado for 20 years. Trust me, I've seen a lot of high people, myself included. They're not always laughing or paranoid.

not necessarily. I don't know if she was high or not, I'm just saying that would be one explanation. I lived in Colorado for 20 years. Trust me, I've seen a lot of high people, myself included. They're not always laughing or paranoid.

i suppose, i was just thinking that would be the high reaction to a shocking event

how many high people have you seen that just had their husband shot multiple times?

does this policeman not know basic first aid?    what is the training of the force for medial help?

After shooting him four times  to remove the threat  he felt and seeing he is alive (take a pulse?)  how is he not moving quickly to save blood, basic first aid going, bandage, CPR?   asking , yelling for help if any doctors are close by?  just pointing that gun like that in the window  for that long, saying fuck fuck, and yelling at the lady??  how badly did this guy screw up here?   feel for the policeman's family and kids wow what twist life can take overnight.

later 20 minutes later some CPR  on sidewalk after other experts do show up of course?  this guy did not want to try to keep a life going here did he?

i suppose, i was just thinking that would be the high reaction to a shocking event

how many high people have you seen that just had their husband shot multiple times?

. None, but I have to definitely disagree there. If anything, fiancée would turn paranoid, but I doubt she would be laughing. She was definitely not really effed up if she was smoking, just possibly enough to control some emotion, or maybe not realize the severity of the situation. I think HOffa's explanation of simple Shock is also a plausible explanation. The only reason the pot theory crossed my mind is that she said she had it in the car.

Being mellow doesnt mean you have no sense of reality. Come on now.

. Where did I say that it did? It can alter perceptions of a situation...just saying it may have caused her to not realize how bad things were as an explanation for her calmness. So what would her reaction be if she was high? People respond to drugs differently. Period.

I absolutelyhave seen people who have been high during life and death situations. They are definitely calmer and less emotional than if they had not been. I honestly don't see the point you were making here. I didn't conclude she was, just offered a possible explanation. You seem to be getting very defensive on her behalf, or trying to show off your marijuana smoking expertise. I don't get it.

. None, but I have to definitely disagree there. If anything, fiancée would turn paranoid, but I doubt she would be laughing. She was definitely not really effed up if she was smoking, just possibly enough to control some emotion, or maybe not realize the severity of the situation. I think HOffa's explanation of simple Shock is also a plausible explanation. The only reason the pot theory crossed my mind is that she said she had it in the car.

maybe she just didn't love the guy that much or at all

have you ever seen black people holding hands or kissing?  they like to get it on when in heat but that's about it

have you ever seen black people holding hands or kissing?  they like to get it on when in heat but that's about it

. Possible. The mother referred to her as his fiancée, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Good point. I never really thought of that. Weird. Now I'm racking my brain with my black friends, trying to think if they ever show public affection.

she might now have loved him, hard to say

One thing for sure the policeman did not love his community to execute a man like that.