#PhilandoCastle Minneosta Police Shoot Black Motorist 7/7 Video #FalconHeightsshooting

maron

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Mike, you're a bigot because you consistently make grand generalizations about an entire ethnicity and demean and degrade them.

What blows my mind is why bigots take the term so personal. It's who you are, embrace it. Are you really arguing you view blacks equally to whites after everything you've said the past few days? You could have fooled me.

At least Teddy doesn't pretend to be offended when he's called on his bigoted beliefs. It's who you are. You have a right to believe what you want but it certainly classifies you as someone who is intolerant towards a group of people without knowing them. You made a comment the other day that you wouldn't walk on the same side of the street as scary black people.

I embrace it. Its a badge of honor really.

#BigotsforTrump

Teddy I told you! I told you there will be so many more videos of white cops killing innocent defenseless black men. I told this Teddy about a year ago. With the video technology, dash cams I told you the cops won't be able to cover up their killing of innocent black men. You told me I was nuts. Teddy its been proven you're the nut case. You defended the cops. You said it hardly ever happened. I said because in the past these killings were covered up. Teddy you were so wrong. You owe me an apology! I doubt that will happen though?

Teddy I told you! I told you there will be so many more videos of white cops killing innocent defenseless black men. I told this Teddy about a year ago. With the video technology, dash cams I told you the cops won't be able to cover up their killing of innocent black men. You told me I was nuts. Teddy its been proven you're the nut case. You defended the cops. You said it hardly ever happened. I said because in the past these killings were covered up. Teddy you were so wrong. You owe me an apology! I doubt that will happen though?

We might need to build a wall around TGF.  Too many retards are sneaking in.

Bigrunner......I just seen this and what's funny is I was going to post in one of the other threads when I got home which I just did and that post has to do with your question here or statement or demand or however you want to classify it....

Let me finish this beer and take a shower and I will reply to you shortly.......no chance there will be an apology but I will reply just give me 45

Do you get this excited when white people are gunned down?

An unarmed white guy got gunned down in a hotel hallway here in the PHX area a year or so ago.  

Nobody cared.  He was fired from his police department, but I think he got a slap on the wrist at the most from the justice system.

Nobody cared. 

An unarmed white guy got gunned down in a hotel hallway here in the PHX area a year or so ago.

Nobody cared. He was fired from his police department, but I think he got a slap on the wrist at the most from the justice system.

Nobody cared.

Never heard about it. Shocker.