Anyone have a PITBULL?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want me to google search you an answer I can.

Facts are on the previous page.

Here's what I know. When many dogs bite, they bite you once and releases. The dog was bred to grip. First bulls and then other dogs. Those dogs have been used for fighting for over 100 years. It doesn't let go. It shakes when it bites and tears flesh. That's why dog fighters choose them.Many "good" dogs will bite if you fuck with them long enough, especially when older. If this breed decides to bite it's a more serious injury, and is fatal more then other breeds.

if you want me to google search you an answer I can.

Facts are on the previous page.

Here's what I know. When many dogs bite, they bite you once and releases. The dog was bred to grip. First bulls and then other dogs. Those dogs have been used for fighting for over 100 years. It doesn't let go. It shakes when it bites and tears flesh. That's why dog fighters choose them.Many "good" dogs will bite if you fuck with them long enough, especially when older. If this breed decides to bite it's a more serious injury, and is fatal more then other breeds.

What is your point ?

All these singular stories are a joke.

My wives cousin raised show pits. One day mombull jumped over a 6' fence and bit the fuck out of some girl walking her 8 lb dog. I haven't used that as an example because it's one story.

Read the shit on the previous page, that's the whole baseball season. You guys are judging shit from one game.

Fn retarded.

• 2 weeks later...