Anyone have a PITBULL?

FISHHEAD

i had the animal control here about a month ago pick up one

you dont get tired of snitching?

a pitbull should bite you in the balls sir

Could you imagine living in the same neighborhood as this pile of shit. I guarantee he's called the cops 100's of times. Bet all the neighbors hate him.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Could you imagine living in the same neighborhood as this pile of shit. I guarantee he's called the cops 100's of times. Bet all the neighbors hate him.

dude, i would have taken care of business already, cant have snitches running around free

Guest pocketrockets

pit bulls receive a bad rap

The thing is, that pits, staffies and rottweilers are equally lethal, but Pits get all the bad rep! Other dogs are even more agressive, but smaller and non lethal.

Guest pocketrockets

I worked at the Aspen dog pound for a year. I've volunteered at dog shelters all across the country. I've had dogs my whole life. My pittbull mix is the best dog I've ever had.

I hear stories like these ALL THE TIME. Experienced breeders saying their pit mix is the BEST. Coincidence? No dont believe in them. Agenda? Nah, no money to be gained by breeeding Pits.

I worked at the Aspen dog pound for a year. I've volunteered at dog shelters all across the country. I've had dogs my whole life. My pittbull mix is the best dog I've ever had.

I worked at serval Chicago pounds adding ductwork/AC to all the shelter rooms. More then half of the dangerous dog rooms were some type of pit. We stood on top of their commercial cages to hang the duct and they would attempt to bite you threw the cage.

If you bring kids around a pit you are a special kind of idiot.

I worked at serval Chicago pounds adding ductwork/AC to all the shelter rooms. More then half of the dangerous dog rooms were some type of pit. We stood on top of their commercial cages to hang the duct and they would attempt to bite you threw the cage.

If you bring kids around a pit you are a special kind of idiot.

There are bad pittbulls who have been raised the wrong way. You hate everything involved with black people and you really should join the KKK. You'd love it.

Guest pocketrockets

There are bad german sheperds who are raised the wrong way.

+1

There are bad chihuahas/poodles that bit at everybody. There's this poodle in my neighborhood that has attacked me twice, I just kick him and he regroups and comes back again with more caution! There are other big dogs around who have never attacked me. Is all in the way you bring them up.