Colin Kaepernick Refuses to stand for the National Anthem because of black oppression

Mofome

Theres nothing wrong with football players or athletes of any kind speaking out on political issues. You speak out all the time here on political issues, more people likely care what Kap thinks than care what "BranchDavidson" thinks or of course also what "tripp" thinks. 

Acting like athletes should not have opinions is completely ridiculous. Everyone has opinions and athletes are more than welcome to use their platform to speak out for things they think matter

Kap just seems to not really understand what he is talking about here and wants to make a stand just to make a stand. What he did will literally do nothing good for anybody. We'll see if he backs up all those words with substantial, meaningful action 

Thanks for making my point for me with that bolded statement.

And, there is something wrong with athletes abusing the platform provided by the NFL to make political statements.  Yes, you or I or Colin can come into this forum and express political opinions.  That is what a forum is for. 

A football game is not a forum for political statements.  How many viewers, those people paying for the product, would be willing to watch the FOOTBALL GAME if each and every individual associated with this event wanted to make some sort of statement?

Neither you or I should have to watch anything other than a football game when we tune into a football game.  Take your protests to the appropriate forum.

When the animal rights activists started running on the field with their flags last year, you had no problem with that?  If everyone who wants to make some statement at a game is allowed to, the game will never get played.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL wouldn't let Cowboy players put a sticker on their helmets for the slain Dallas Police Officers but this is fine, typical ALT leftist bullshit.

Players could come out and show support for Michael Brown however - the guy that pulled a strong-arm robbery prior to trying to take a gun away from a cop.

No problem as long as the protest is for a leftist cause. 

Wish someone would have shanked this See you next Tuesday in the parking lot! Show us where you have in the past spent some fo those NFL millions you made in this country to help these so called oppressed people you care so much about Colin. 

You want to show support for a belief fine but don't disrespect the people of all colors who have fought and died for this country. 

A pathetic piece of shit looking to gain some spotlight back as it fades off his wasted and shitty career.

Ever time i stand for the anthem i think of the soldiers, servicemen and everyone who risked and sacrificed their life so I can live in a free world.

We are fully indebted to them and I am offended by tripps comments.

I believe you believe that.

I personally know that no member of the US military in my lifetime has "sacrificed" in order to protect my core freedoms as an American.

The United States of America has not been under threat of a foreign military invasion in over 200 years.

There is no greater sacrifice then what miltary men and women have.

There is no more exxagerated level of 'sacrifice' than that claimed by some members of the US military.

It is a paid employment that is entered into voluntarily since 1972. Anyone who chooses that line of work merits commendation for being a contributing member of the community, but no more so than any other form of public and most private employment

There is no more exxagerated level of 'sacrifice' than that claimed by some members of the US military.

It is a paid employment that is entered into voluntarily since 1972. Anyone who chooses that line of work merits commendation for being a contributing member of the community, but no more so than any other form of public and most private employment

You are a puke.

Continue mowing lawns while real true Americans protect our Country. Eat shit libtard.

I believe you believe that.

I personally know that no member of the US military in my lifetime has "sacrificed" in order to protect my core freedoms as an American.

The United States of America has not been under threat of a foreign military invasion in over 200 years.

Pearl Harbor didn't happen?

The Twin Towers are still standing?

If not for the military stopping fascism and communism from taking over the world twice - we would be speaking German right now.

You are an idiot and spit scraped at the bottom of a barrel.