Guys, watch out for poster Casperwaits

eggs

Raguhtaglag posts like this when its her money

They have? They will? I have not been paid. Are we referring to the offer I'm not supposed to talk about?

Threatening to expose secret conversations! Not very classy when it's your money, but someone else is owed twice as long and skankapotomus thinks love is the way. Love didn't get her paid - hmmm - Ttp did. Dumb fuck

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casper is a Grade-A scumbag.

I started posting on the forums (SBR) in the second half of 2009. A couple months later I jumped over to EOG, and Mofo got me a job as a paid poster. Only telling you guys this to show Mofo's generosity.

Anyway, I had only been there a few weeks, when this piece of shit, Casper, who I knew from SBR, starts blowing up my PM box asking me for my phone number and saying he was in a real bind because he was homeless in Vegas, blah, blah. At that point, I should've told him to fuck off, but I didn't know any better back then... so I gave him my number. He called me up begging me for $300, and telling me that he'd pay me back as soon as he found a job. I actually felt sorry for the guy because he sounded very genuine, and being new to the forums, I honestly didn't think people were scumbags in that way. But I told him I didn't really have money to spare at the time, which was the truth... but then I thought, well, maybe I'll just have The Shrink send him the money I'm supposed to get at the end of the month. I decided to PM Mofo first to ask him, and I told him the story... he asked me to give him his phone number so he could talk to Casper. I gave Mofo the number, and this scumbag Casper asked him for $600, and of course Mofo always does what he can to help people in need, so he sent him the money.

Needless to say, Casper ended up stiffing because he's a leech.

When he started posting here, I told him he had balls, and asked about Mofo's $600... got no reply, of course.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/23039-from-the-kiddie-pool/?fromsearch=1

I've offered to pay Mofo the money he was stiffed, but the guy isn't thinking about the money that way... he's more hurt that someone would pull some shit like that... and that definitely falls on my shoulders. I should've just told that waste-of-human-skin to go fuck himself.

Anyway, whenever he wants it or needs it... Mofo has an account at KR bank with $600 in it. :cheers

Well, I'm not hurt, but Casper is a Homosexual human being , which is my only point. As I mentioned, I don't regret helping the Homosexual human being . My problem is he got tough on text like he was an untouchable. That's why I don't like him. Rag coming here with her usual brand of hypocritical bullshit is just rag.

I want to know who bacon is going to protect the internet from next. Odd that bacon and Casper were friends, there is always a motive.

Mo - if you gave money to Casper, sorry you're never seeing a dime. Better off just moving on and not taking it out on posters.

Fw, your friend said he's a good fellow who I need to talk to. Take your head out of your arse. Lag can be a moron -- though it may seem inconceivable to you, it happens.

Listen to you - fw - and forget it...or listen to rags sweet advice and talk to gentle loving Casper. You two should get on the same page.

In that same timeframe... Shrink, Mofo, Blondie, and a few posters went to Vegas for March Madness, and Casper decided to tag along with them one day, and do what he does best- leech. Mofo treated him very well and as part of the group. The other guys grew tired of him, though, and right before they went to a nightclub, OSU Cowboys told Casper to scram. LOL

The piece of shit came crying to me about how they dumped him. I'm thinking, what does this guy expect... for them to just pay his way into everything? Guy has this sense of entitlement. Definitely off.

Fw, your friend said he's a good fellow who I need to talk to. Take your head out of your arse. Lag can be a moron -- though it may seem inconceivable to you, it happens.

Listen to you - fw - and forget it...or listen to rags sweet advice and talk to gentle loving Casper. You two should get on the same page.

Her opinion of Casper is different than mine. This has been pretty common knowledge about Casper and money dealings for a long time. You should know that any money loaned on the internet, good chance you'll never see it again. Berating IAG over it doesn't change a thing.

Her opinion of Casper is different than mine. This has been pretty common knowledge about Casper and money dealings for a long time. You should know that any money loaned on the internet, good chance you'll never see it again. Berating IAG over it doesn't change a thing.

Same woman wasn't in this thread as was in this one

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/22288-plommer-the-stiff/page-1#

I've gone extraordinarily easy on iag here. Her posts are ignorant. I left the gloves on for her knights. She's welcome.

In that same timeframe... Shrink, Mofo, Blondie, and a few posters went to Vegas for March Madness, and Casper decided to tag along with them one day, and do what he does best- leech. Mofo treated him very well and as part of the group. The other guys grew tired of him, though, and right before they went to a nightclub, OSU Cowboys told Casper to scram. LOL

The piece of shit came crying to me about how they dumped him. I'm thinking, what does this guy expect... for them to just pay his way into everything? Guy has this sense of entitlement. Definitely off.

Osu had to tell me it was time to let go. Libtards gonna Libtard.

He was in my room, he probably tried on my underwear.

Mo seems like the type of guy that would rather be stiffed than paid. If he gets paid, he has nothing to talk about...Stiffed, wow think of all the material.

This guy has owed me for 5 years, you didn't hear of it until someone else made a thread about him being a stiff. The problem with stupidity is there is no cure. When one retard dumps cum into another, we get a Ted, and the entire world suffers.

That should be a psa

Lag: mo, Maybe if you just watch the sun rise with Casper he will pay after 5 years.

Lag: fuck you See you next Tuesday plommer you're a loser, a stiff, a See you next Tuesday , pay me.

Tis confusion!

I'll clear up some of it for you. IAG and Plommer were friends. Plommer never had money for her but posted bet tickets. At the same time, he was preaching his red pill stuff berating women. Obviously she was good enough to loan money to him, right?

Fast forward to now. Mo, if you or I loaned that same money to Casper and have it flaunted back on the boards, yet never seeing a dime, we would act the same as IAG, no? Of course we would.

She has never had a financial dealing with Casper, yet you gave money to a total stranger. All she asked was did you reach out to him(I assume you have). He has posted on this site,

Free advice Mo - a little tact goes much further than the constant beatdowns I see here.

The sanctimonious fw speech, who knew it was coming?

Oh no here it comes

I'll clear up some of it for you. IAG and Plommer were friends. Plommer never had money for her but posted bet tickets. At the same time, he was preaching his red pill stuff berating women. Obviously she was good enough to loan money to him, right?

Fast forward to now. Mo, if you or I loaned that same money to Casper and have it flaunted back on the boards, yet never seeing a dime, we would act the same as IAG, no? Of course we would.

She has never had a financial dealing with Casper, yet you gave money to a total stranger. All she asked was did you reach out to him(I assume you have). He has posted on this site,

Free advice Mo - a little tact goes much further than the constant beatdowns I see here.

Mo seems like the type of guy that would rather be stiffed than paid. If he gets paid, he has nothing to talk about...Stiffed, wow think of all the material.

Go back and read a few of the threads Casper posted in. Mofo posted in them and even replied to the guy a couple of times. Not once did he mention the money.

Just sayin'.

Sheck E. Cheese... wrong again!

This guy has owed me for 5 years, you didn't hear of it until someone else made a thread about him being a stiff. The problem with stupidity is there is no cure. When one retard dumps cum into another, we get a Ted, and the entire world suffers.

That should be a psa

Instead of giving casperwaits 600 bucks, you should of gave it to your old buddy kenny.  But like you said...

Go back and read a few of the threads Casper posted in. Mofo posted in them and even replied to the guy a couple of times. Not once did he mention the money.

Just sayin'.

Sheck E. Cheese... wrong again!

These stupid fucks. As I told you then, I didn't bring it all up bc I didn't want the bs on your forum. I mentioned it here bc, evidently, it's a theme and most people here want to know these things before they get 50 PMs from a guy who got robbed. That's the point. That's it.

Casper is a Homosexual human being . Lag coming to offer advice - oy vey. Maybe send him a Christmas card and some bath salts.