Guys, watch out for poster Casperwaits

eggs

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back and read a few of the threads Casper posted in. Mofo posted in them and even replied to the guy a couple of times. Not once did he mention the money.

Just sayin'.

Sheck E. Cheese... wrong again!

I don't think he cares or expects to paid, like when Casper stiffed me and two others on a 1k forum bet.     But, when people come around claiming the guy isn't a stiff when he's worse than brock landers we are going to laugh.

not famililar with Mo other than his bumping of 2 year old threads.

Is this an act that he's angry?  Or is he really pissy that he lost out on 600 bucks that he gave an internet guy because some spic said he needed it?

lot of built up rage in that 5 years.  If he had any friends still alive they'd probably offer him some solid advice of what to do when money is a problem.

While we wait for fw to blindly back his e-skank

Best thread on TGF

Tonight's over hit easy.

Nice to cash a FF over in the 1st inning.

Lefty Rich Hill enters Chase Field tomorrow pitching like Cy Young so Dbacks are big doggies....+185 for now but maybe +200 by 1st pitch. Guessing worst case scenario is a split if playing over and Dbacks to win the kaysh

Played the over alresdy and will definitely play az ff tomorrow

You guys have been missing winners. Please join the rest of us when you feel like making money.

Mo- I'm going to a wedding today. The good news is you can fire off 10 pages of witty quips about me and I won't answer them.

Pick 3 winners for $200 each and there's your $600.

You're the obsessive goofball who we all knew couldn't stay away from this thread that has nothing to do with you. A fw appearance was at -1000000000000000000 as soon as lag said something stupid. You're the one preaching about things you know nothing about. Poor you. A victim again. I don't talk about you until you talk about me, old sport. You're just not particularly witty so when I care to give you my attention, it works out poorly for you; thus the awful email quip. Brutal. Hopefully a mod will delete that for you.

Cool story about the wedding bruh