The electoral map is not looking good for Trump

Cop

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh...another non-thinking liberal. Assumes hard working latinos are as dumb as blacks, they're not. trump will probably get more than 10% of the black vote, he'll easily do 30% with latinos.

I'll take under 30%.

Hispanics despise Trump. There is a passionate hatred; his rhetoric against Mexican's and others turned them off mightily. I don't know why you think a Latino would vote for Trump

I'll take under 30%.

Hispanics despise Trump. There is a passionate hatred; his rhetoric against Mexican's and others turned them off mightily. I don't know why you think a Latino would vote for Trump

Rich hispanics hate the poor illegal hispanics.   Those ones are far more likely to vote/be able to vote.

Sigh...another non-thinking liberal. Assumes hard working latinos are as dumb as blacks, they're not. trump will probably get more than 10% of the black vote, he'll easily do 30% with latinos.

This is the problem with dummies like you and the foreign policy expert/ plumber Teddy who couldn't find the Middle East on the map of the Middle East. All you do is label shit incorrectly. My candidate was James Webb who pulled out of the Presidential race.

Of the 50 Republicans who were interviewed all chose one person. They're all smarter than yiu. They're not left with hoping that taco niggas work harder than niggas. Sorry you're a sucker.

You're also delusional if you think he's getting 35% of the Latino vote. They're not going to vote for Hillary as much as vote against him. If it was Bush he would have won the Latino vote. Too bad he didn't have enough energy.

Electoral college is dumb should just go by popular vote.

Dont think popular vote is a great idea

1) nobody would give a shit about smaller states like the Dakotas or Wyoming etc. Just go after the heavily populated states like NY, Cali, Texas etc

2) Imagine a recount like in florida? That would be insane having to recount all of 130+ m votes and would cost the country a huge amount of money

I see the appeal of simply saying who had more votes but i think the current system is a better way of doing things. You still typically need the popular vote (not always but usually) and the electoral college makes sure your support is distributed across the country 

This is the problem with dummies like you and the foreign policy expert/ plumber Teddy who couldn't find the Middle East on the map of the Middle East. All you do is label shit incorrectly. My candidate was James Webb who pulled out of the Presidential race.

Of the 50 Republicans who were interviewed all chose one person. They're all smarter than yiu. They're not left with hoping that taco niggas work harder than niggas.  Sorry you're a sucker.

You're also delusional if you think he's getting 35% of the Latino vote. They're not going to vote for Hillary as much as vote against him. If it was Bush he would have won the Latino vote. Too bad he didn't have enough energy.

I didn't pull that number out of my ass  , just going by past elections and current polls. Like it or not, it'll be around 30%.

Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Wonder if Latinos like being called needy?

Hillary blows Cop. She also doesn't call Mexican rapists.

I hope this means the Republican Party disintegrates and a new party is formed. I'll join the one that is fiscally conservative, socially liberal and would be willing to cornhole Putin. That's called the center. That's what the Democrats figured out after Carter, Mondale and Dukakis.

The Republican Party is now being lead around by nut jobs. They chose the shittiest candidate in American history. Fuck em.

Of the 50 Republicans who were interviewed all chose one person. They're all smarter than yiu. They're not left with hoping that taco niggas work harder than niggas. Sorry you're a sucker.

Do you really want 50 Bush Republicans vouching for your candidates foreign policy?

I hope this means the Republican Party disintegrates and a new party is formed. I'll join the one that is fiscally conservative, socially liberal and would be willing to cornhole Putin. That's called the center. That's what the Democrats figured out after Carter, Mondale and Dukakis.

The Republican Party is now being lead around by nut jobs. They chose the shittiest candidate in American history. Fuck em.

What he said is 100% fact. That some of the people coming over are rapists. That may offend some people but its a fact. I'm certain most Latinos do not find that as offensive as the liberal media does.

Nah what's coming is a Tea party/ Alt right party.

Taco Niggas

I didn't pull that number out of my ass , just going by past elections and current polls. Like it or not, it'll be around 30%.

I apologize for getting so angry. Romney got in the 40s. Bush would have gotten in the 60s this time because he would have pulled the conservative upper class Latinos like the rich Cubans in the Miami area but also poor Mexican immigrants. He was their perfect candidate. Trump has fucked this up from the beginning. He's not getting close to 35%. Not a chance.

Wow another fucking dipshit(LCD) who thinks fiscally conservative and socially liberal is a great concept, of course it is a 2 year old knows that it's just not possible in the real world( in utopia yes). You can't run all these social programs and have a strong military( to corn hole Putin as you say) and be fiscally anything other than 20 trillion in debt and climbing. The middle class can't afford anymore great libtard policies. The future will be fun when the middle class lemon has run dry because the rich aren't parting with shit then you will have some restless natives.

Wow another fucking dipshit(LCD) who thinks fiscally conservative and socially liberal is a great concept, of course it is a 2 year old knows that it's just not possible in the real world( in utopia yes). You can't run all these social programs and have a strong military( to corn hole Putin as you say) and be fiscally anything other than 20 trillion in debt and climbing. The middle class can't afford anymore great libtard policies. The future will be fun when the middle class lemon has run dry because the rich aren't parting with shit then you will have some restless natives.

You know the vast majority of social gov't spending is on social security and medicare  (white people welfare)  right?   Do you propose eliminating them?  Trump sure doesn't.

Will be very interesting to see the numbers. If Americans aren't fed up with D.C by now.... They probably never will be.

You can be fed up with how things are being run but also be intelligent enough to understand Trump is not the answer. Thats the issue here, you are falling in love with him not being a career politician and ignoring how stupid he is on pretty much every topic.

Aside from his racist/sexist/ignorant takes on everything he is also just not bright on many matters.

Throw an anti establishment candidate like Cuban or plenty of others like him in there and they have a real shot. Trump is just a bozo. 

fiscally conservative and socially liberal is a great concept, of course it is a 2 year old knows that it's just not possible in the real world( in utopia yes). You can't run all these social programs and have a strong military( to corn hole Putin as you say) and be fiscally anything other than 20 trillion in debt and climbing. The middle class can't afford anymore great libtard policies. The future will be fun when the middle class lemon has run dry because the rich aren't parting with shit then you will have some restless natives.

I think you don't understand what a fiscall conservative social liberal is.  They are not for gov't programs.  They are for small gov't, but letting people do what they want (gays, gamble, drugs etc.)