The electoral map is not looking good for Trump

Cop

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly not good timing for this to be coming out. Election was secure no need to ruffle people up and put them on edge about clinton less than two weeks till election day (and while voting is already going on)

Still think its an easy win for Clinton but this obv is not great news 

Oh come on, I'm not going to go back and look through thousand of posts for it. You've called him a libtard. Other people here have called him a libtard because he was one of the first guys here to see what was going to happen to the Republican party. Drunken Xmas Boat attack posts maybe. There were hundreds of them.

You make shit up. I'm a hippie. Boat's s libtard. You like to stir shit up. 95% of the posters on this board are Republicans and yet people here (and you're one of the worst) use libtard to bait people.

I ignore most of the dumb political shit here because it's just dumb.

I could try to get in a fight with Jason and his lol bad post but why bother. So I'll just call him an appeaser and move along.

Like Boat said the Republican Party left him. The Republican Party left me. As I said I was against Trump the moment he went after McCain. My vote is solely against Trump. You're voting for him. Sucks to be you.

Oh come on, I'm not going to go back and look through thousand of posts for it. You've called him a libtard. Other people here have called him a libtard because he was one of the first guys here to see what was going to happen to the Republican party. Drunken Xmas Boat attack posts maybe. There were hundreds of them.

You make shit up. I'm a hippie. Boat's s libtard. You like to stir shit up. 95% of the posters on this board are Republicans and yet people here (and you're one of the worst) use libtard to bait people.

I ignore most of the dumb political shit here because it's just dumb.

I could try to get in a fight with Jason and his lol bad post but why bother. So I'll just call him an appeaser and move along.

Like Boat said the Republican Party left him. The Republican Party left me. As I said I was against Trump the moment he went after McCain. My vote is solely against Trump. You're voting for him. Sucks to be you.

Tilt a Whirl Alert

:bulb

I know what it means and I said it isn't possible it is a pipedream(little rito listen also). So fiscally consverative shuts off welfare unemployment and has a smaller military and cuts taxes and everyone is going to be happy with this? Like I said a 2 year old would be for all the stuff fiscally conservative and socially liberal stands for it is not possible. I agree gamble do drugs let people do that they want as long as they don't harm others.

Do you think our prison union employees are going to allow no drug offenders not to be in incarcerated? Shouldn't people also not be forced to purchase medical insurance? After all they are only hurting themselves potentially not someone else like a gambler or a drug user that your fiscally conservative socially liberal ideals stand for, or that one doesn't fit the criteria?

I love the concept of it my point is it isn't possible and have people happy. What do you do with the poor who either legitimately need or help or just abuse the system with being fiscally conservative(smaller government) how would all these programs exist? Socially liberal they should it just doesn't fit with the utopian concept of the both together.

If you kids think it's possible to run a country being fiscally conservative and socially liberal especially with porous borders and 1/2 a million Syrians due in the next 5 years I'd like to see your plan?

Timely rito?

It's easy pay for everything be a good guy que sera sera keep the poor above water and make our government small( whether it be by cutting military or social programs only 2 ways). Let us not forget we have to able to "cornhole" Putin from the other political genius LCD.

I'll wait because if you can figure it out you guys can be POTUS and VP.

When I used the word African American in a different thread it was quickly edited by a mod.

I'm surprised it was allowed here.

The word is given too much power, and not by niggas.

It was allowed here because I was mocking people here who use Trumpian code words. It's like a word a guy who calls Mexicans super Arabs would use. It only went over Uncle Dildo's head.

I know what it means and I said it isn't possible it is a pipedream(little rito listen also). So fiscally consverative shuts off welfare unemployment and has a smaller military and cuts taxes and everyone is going to be happy with this? Like I said a 2 year old would be for all the stuff fiscally conservative and socially liberal stands for it is not possible. I agree gamble do drugs let people do that they want as long as they don't harm others.

Do you think our prison union employees are going to allow no drug offenders not to be in incarcerated? Shouldn't people also not be forced to purchase medical insurance? After all they are only hurting themselves potentially not someone else like a gambler or a drug user that your fiscally conservative socially liberal ideals stand for, or that one doesn't fit the criteria?

I love the concept of it my point is it isn't possible and have people happy. What do you do with the poor who either legitimately need or help or just abuse the system with being fiscally conservative(smaller government) how would all these programs exist? Socially liberal they should it just doesn't fit with the utopian concept of the both together.

If you kids think it's possible to run a country being fiscally conservative and socially liberal especially with porous borders and 1/2 a million Syrians due in the next 5 years I'd like to see your plan?

Timely rito?

It's easy pay for everything be a good guy que sera sera keep the poor above water and make our government small( whether it be by cutting military or social programs only 2 ways). Let us not forget we have to able to "cornhole" Putin from the other political genius LCD.

I'll wait because if you can figure it out you guys can be POTUS and VP.

So will you be receiving social security and medicare or not?  

crazy day expect more swings

some solid  of free money last 3 hours  (and only an 8 day hold unless some courts get involved that would suck funds could get tied up for months)

trump was easy to fine at +400 earlier and even +360 now

5dimes and others dealing this.

ll

Politics Other Sports Money Line
US Presidential Election - Winner
Tue 11/8 1 Hillary Clinton wins Election
8:00AM 2 Field wins Presidential Election
 +255  
Tue 11/8 3 Donald Trump wins Election
 +270  
8:00AM 4 Field wins Presidential Election

Continue   Cancel