The electoral map is not looking good for Trump

Cop

You can be fed up with how things are being run but also be intelligent enough to understand Trump is not the answer. Thats the issue here, you are falling in love with him not being a career politician and ignoring how stupid he is on pretty much every topic.

Aside from his racist/sexist/ignorant takes on everything he is also just not bright on many matters.

Throw an anti establishment candidate like Cuban or plenty of others like him in there and they have a real shot. Trump is just a bozo.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you... Doesn't make them an idiot. An individual with Trumps resume is far from an idiot.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because someone has a different opinion than you... Doesn't make them an idiot. An individual with Trumps resume is far from an idiot.

I agree with this part. Which is why i wouldnt call many of the candidates idiots. I dont think Cruz is stupid but i agree with almost nothing he believes in. I would never in a million years want that guy leading my country or leading anything I was apart of. But he is far from stupid, hes very intelligent. Rubio is intelligent. Christie is intelligent. 

Trump? By far the least qualified and least knowledgeable person ive seen run for office in both USA and Canada. 

His resume has nothing to do with running a country. Nothing. He has a strong resume in terms of building development and reality shows, thats it. When he branched off into countless other ventures they pretty much all failed and did so catastrophically. You can be an idiot and still have a niche talent, esp when given an insane amount of money to start off with. Theres many people in this world that would be able to take 100 m and turn it into more money, much harder to take $100 and turn it into a fortune

Cop i dont know how you watch this guy in any debate and think he has a clue about anything hes talking about other than maybe some economic issues, but even then he overestimated how easy it is to simply strong arm entire countries and thinks the US can just be the big bad bully on the block and make them all do whatever he says cause US is stronger. Thats insane and not how you can or should conduct business while representing Americans or any other country. And then once you get outside of economy the guy is a gongshow "i know how to stop ISIS, i alone know but not gonna say it, but trust me i know WAY more than the generals" i mean its nonsense 

You know the vast majority of social gov't spending is on social security and medicare (white people welfare) right? Do you propose eliminating them? Trump sure doesn't.

He knows pretty much next to nothing. All he is is angry as he's about to be left behind.

You chose a guy who likes to get in late night arguments with Venezuelan beauty queens. All he had to do is shut his mouth and he would have won. A dude with no self control can not be President. If he can't run a campaign he can't be President. Who closes campaign offices in a battleground state in the middle of an election. He's a goof.

Good luck with that alt right/ tea party thing. Lol what a train wreck that will be.

Gave a legion brother 10 to 1 last nite

He took trump to win 1k

I was banged up pretty good

You know the election jumped the shark at TGF when someone like Boat who is culturally conservative and has probably voted Republican in every single election says Hillary is going to win and Trump is beyond terrible and he gets attacked as a libtard by people like Diabler.

You guys supported a dummy.