The electoral map is not looking good for Trump

Cop

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tripp now is the time to pound Hillary.

The FBI won't say anything before the election.

The media will bury the story after today

Hillary will remain in hiding and it will be back to business as usual.

I think she still wins, but its always scary having something like this floating around 10 days until election day

Even if nothing comes of it (and i dont think anything will) it still might scare some voters enough to flip, if even for a Gary johnson or Jill stein. still takes away a vote from clinton.

Im not overly worried, still think i have a winner. But went from feeling 100% down to 90-95% in a matter of seconds 

Not a good day for my buddies Trip and Rito.

Nope not at all

Again, still in a really good position when we are talking about the line being "down" to -343 (what was the highest Obama ever got with the betting line?Dont think he was that big of a fav, although obv he should have been with two landslide wins

But always scary getting fresh news to make the decision murkier for voters this close to the date. Hope people still remember what a disgusting human being Trump is when they go tick off their choice 

You can talk about blacks and Latinos all you want but that clown is not winning 35% of the Latino vote. He'll be lucky to get 10%.

Rs could have nominated Rubio, Bush or Cruz and given the American prople a legitimate choice. Instead we get a dummy who is using you to launch a TV network.

There was a survey of 100 top former military and nstional security experts.

When they asked them who is more qualified to handle foreign policy issues every one chose Clinton. You nominated a moron. I would spend less time worrying about how the election is rigged and more time worrying about how you got fooled.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/303073-study-gop-defense-officials-confident-in-clinton

LOL!!!!

This is the exact reason why liberals want open borders to gain major of votes. They don't give a fuck anyone as its only special interest.

Nope not at all

Again, still in a really good position when we are talking about the line being "down" to -343 (what was the highest Obama ever got with the betting line?Dont think he was that big of a fav, although obv he should have been with two landslide wins

But always scary getting fresh news to make the decision murkier for voters this close to the date. Hope people still remember what a disgusting human being Trump is when they go tick off their choice

Trump is not a felon, but he is disgusting why??? He likes women.

Hillary committed a felon and must worst. Most unfit candidate in history. Hopefully she gets 20+ years behind bars.

Trump is not a felon, but he is disgusting why??? He likes women.

Hillary committed a felon and must worst. Most unfit candidate in history. Hopefully she gets 20+ years behind bars.

lol "not a felon" is a pretty simple way to determine good vs bad. Plenty of felons out there that are much better people than Donald Trump or even than the average joe

I also like that you think people have a problem with him "liking" women. Yeah thats it, we dont like straight guys. Everyone voted for Obama cause they thought he was gay, cant handle that straight guy power

Difference between liking women and abusing them. I might argue he proves he doesnt like them very much at all by the way he speaks about women and treats them. Hes a pig. He tries to take advantage of married women while his newlywed is preggo back home, all while fantasizing about his daughter Ivanka

And even still his worst trait is how stupid he is on just about every worthwhile topic. 

LOL!!!!

This is the exact reason why liberals want open borders to gain major of votes. They don't give a fuck anyone as its only special interest.

I posted something about defense and foreign policy experts (half of whom identify as Republican) unanimously choosing one candidate's suitability over another as Presidebt and you're babbling about open borders.

If you're going to have an agenda why not choose the person more likely to defend the Constitution. Since the last I checked your retard wanted the election cancelled, won't honor the results of the election if he loses but will defend Article XII?

Quit acting like a Commie and you should be okay.