Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

At least he's vlogging his road to death.

I understood when he had attorney fees and a car in impound, but to use my money for a new fucking guitar and then post about it? He had to come to me because his family and real life friends turned him down. Now I know why. Pos.

Guest boatboatboat

who knows

someone he borrowed from

a neighbor

another person in house with him while he made video

kid doesn't have enough money to buy the right amount of toilet paper to jive up with amount of food he eats with his food stamps, much less enough $ to get a guitar.

brock dick liar

period

who knows

someone he borrowed from

a neighbor

another person in house with him while he made video

kid doesn't have enough money to buy the right amount of toilet paper to jive up with amount of food he eats with his food stamps, much less enough $ to get a guitar.

brock dick liar

period

No one to borrow from. He has no friends out there. None of whom would lend him any money or any item of any value. He lives in a fleabag motel 15-20 min from the town I think. Trust me, he bought it. Either that or it's his old guitar that he finally got out of his impounded car somehow.

Asshole.

Remember when Eggs (-320) was going to kill himself before IAG.  Now IAG has stormed back to be the heavy favorite.

Guy could post a pic of shoes and say "you guys like my new shoes" and IAG may down an extra 8 pills to deal with it.  And of course the shoes would of been 3 years old but IAG doesn't know that and believes the internet.

Maybe that was a story, but that's what he said when he was in loans and on meds.

He never made that, Guaranteed. I know he made a big deal that I wasn't making that kind of money back when I was working. Got stupid. I was ready to post my W-2s...that was kind of a stupid thing for a minute..maybe that's what you are thinking of.

He did tell me that he had landed $100,000 job in the last month or two after he told me he couldn't pay me. But that was recently. And of course, untrue. Probably sales, and they probably told him sky is the limit sort of thing...or else he's just plain lying.

Remember when Eggs (-320) was going to kill himself before IAG. Now IAG has stormed back to be the heavy favorite.

Guy could post a pic of shoes and say "you guys like my new shoes" and IAG may down an extra 8 pills to deal with it. And of course the shoes would of been 3 years old but IAG doesn't know that and believes the internet.

You're angry, I'll pray for you,

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. Eggs the stiff sent me a harassing communication last night which may be considered blackmail and/or extortion. As per written legally binding communication TGF is getting closed down within in a week due to failure to take down my avatar at another forum before midnight last night.

Oh, and me and "my friends" are "disgusting."

Enjoy your last week before TGF goes dark...again.

I just wished you guys hadn't forced eggs hand in this matter.

He warned you guys

Did you listen?

NOPE

And now TGF pays the price.

Life sucks at times.

Sometimes you have to make a stand Boat. Sometimes there are casualties. I believe Relish King Yanks created the avatar in question.

Maybe I should print off attempted blackmail message and send to the FBI in preemptive strike. I also have him saying he will spread lies about people on the Internet. He actually said he would "make up stuff. Let's not give up the fight Boater.