Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrambled Eggs messaging me, and posting pictures of FW again over at SBR bright and early Guy is obsessed with FW. Good call. TGF management.

When asked my thoughts on the subject, I said it was a personal loan, not a forum deal, so I feel I had no right to weigh in on him being banned, but while there was some definite entertainment value...like watching a car wreck, not worth all that comes with it.

Dammit Barman. You had to go and pay me yesterday. I was trying to set up my next Platty . Stiff threads always good for plattys.

Hopefully sbr bans him too

He kisses up to Shari over there...he's probably safe. I don't go there much. I went looking to say hi to Odom and Swinging Johnson a few months back, but don't really post there regularly so I don't care...probably more today than any other time. If he leaves me alone on Facebook and messenger, I won't think about him. Better there than here.

Watch for ghosts though Yanks...guy likes his ghosts.

Warning from poster Eggs---

"TGF has quickly learned they ain't playing with lightweights anymore.

One more lame move and learn quickly what is actually up. I'll play empathy for now.

One more.

FW, you are due for a sit down whenever/wherever. You still feeling strong? You 're real? GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!

.There is no other answer.

Any other shit and expect to be very legally crushed across the entire world.

Looks like a lame forum ran out of answers

THAT guy gets ME.

There IS no OTHER ANSWER.

SBR boys and of course the wonderful pretties - let's have fun with this.

I will advise.

After they're ****** let's kick em around, of course legally.

Trust me if legal or government or money is involved - I got that."

I don't understand a fucking thing this guy writes

I thought it was an act all these years but guy is obviously deranged

Be careful making threats eggs you might find the wrong person on the other end of them one day

+1. Trust me, it's not an act. Every time I think that some poster is so crazy and that they could not possibly be real – has to be at work, or a ghost, I remind myself of Eggs, and how if I didn't know absolutely that it's not an act, I would think it was.

Guest pocketrockets

+1. Trust me, it's not an act. Every time I think that some poster is so crazy and that they could not possibly be real – has to be at work, or a ghost, I remind myself of Eggs, and how if I didn't know absolutely that it's not an act, I would think it was.

Is this guy actually prone to physical confrontation?

From his ramblings I get a very VERY insecure guy who MOST definately has been bullied for most of his childhood/teens.,, dont know if and when it stopped but all the nonsense he writes just tells me he craves attention and is desperate to be accepted... its amusing how he truly believes all his stories make ANY sense and that people here are actually interested in them, is like he is making up these stories to actually feel better about how shitty his current life is.

The way he talks just makes me think he is a pussy, nothing more.

Is this guy actually prone to physical confrontation?

From his ramblings I get a very VERY insecure guy who MOST definately has been bullied for most of his childhood/teens.,, dont know if and when it stopped but all the nonsense he writes just tells me he craves attention and is desperate to be accepted... its amusing how he truly believes all his stories make ANY sense and that people here are actually interested in them, is like he is making up these stories to actually feel better about how shitty his current life is.

The way he talks just makes me think he is a pussy, nothing more.

He's bipolar and schizophrenic. Both diagnosed. From what I understand, you are correct. I've heard he is a big baby when push comes to shove. He talks a big game but would probably start bawling if anybody really took him up on his offers to meet. You may be right. His obsession with Plommer and Casper may have been due to his need to feel better about himself, though he wasn't a stiff at that point-- at least with me. I know he stiffed credit wager or whatever that place was. That was on the forums a while back. But his life has gone downhill over the last year or two for sure.