Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plommers outcome won't be discussed on here.

False!

Plommer will tell everybody what the outcome will be.

NOTHING!!!! :yay

There is no lawyer, no case, no nuthin. eggs is a ranting/raving schizophrenic lunatic.

I will admit that the schizophrenic is somewhat clever because it says things that may be plausible until given some thought. Then the lunatic house of cards falls, as usual

You've been scamming/extorting people on the internet for over a decade, as an "e-thug" while being nothing but pathetic, weak, hideous physically and mentally for your entire life. You tried it on the wrong guy and I took my time with you as I gathered evidence as you at first took advantage of a nice guy just trying to fit in then transitioned it into extortion, harassment, slander and other soon to be proven true charges and in your personal life animal abuse, the result of no one female or male liking you in your every day life - so you take it out on good people and helpless animals. You mistook kindness for weakness, standard mistake for the stupid and I let you did your own metaphorical hole for yourself. It was easy.

You should post your face tonight so we can all see the noble, upstanding and oh so tough (sarcasm is fun) guy that has caused so many humans and other species so much dumb garbage.

I'll forward it straight to GQ - I bet you'll make the cover.

Mine's in my avatar. 

I'm hideous, I know. It's one of many reasons why no girls talk to me. 

False!

Plommer will tell everybody what the outcome will be.

NOTHING!!!! :yay

There is no lawyer, no case, no nuthin. eggs is a ranting/raving schizophrenic lunatic.

I will admit that the schizophrenic is somewhat clever because it says things that may be plausible until given some thought. Then the lunatic house of cards falls, as usual

This woman looks very deceptive. 

Yeah because that information would come on here and not a certified letter to your white trash animal abusing pathetic, stupid for now unconvicted fat blob of an ass.

The IAG matter is between her, I and in person FW and at no point had anything to do with you but because no one likes you in real life you decided to make it your life. 

Now that's sad.

Anyway why do you keep deflecting showing your face to the group?

People want to see what the keyboard warrior who can do nothing in life looks like. Everyone deserves that, I know you've e-picked on hundreds of good people over the years. 

They should know what the wannabe e-bully looks like. 

So in other words everyone could use a good laugh, those are fun.

Yeah because that information would come on here. 

The IAG matter is between her, I and in person FW and at no point had anything to do with you but because no one likes you in real life you decided to make it your life. 

Now that's sad.

So the matter between Casper and Mo was private until you made it public. Hypocrite much?

Speaking of deflecting. You're a master. That crazy little mind of yours is clever, but not as clever as plommers. :bulb

Anyway about the pic you're you're so hideous you're afraid of being made fun of.

You should be. I saw that vid of you riding your bike. 

I felt sorry for the bike, many did.

Your face and body match your soul - pathetic and sad.

Enjoy your outcome.

Fat blobs crying in mug shots are good comedy material.

I'll do a full set in a club with your face and will save telling a joke about you until the end of it.

When they burst out laughing it'll probably be the only joy you've brought any person or other species in your life. Oh except the cats - when you feed them weekly or so - because they think they're happy to see you but they're just starving and uncared for. 

Steve I feel fukkin great today. Had a professional massage from a RMT and he loosened up all my old bones and stretched my muscles.

Shortly I'm going to have a glass of vino and get in to my freshly made bed and sleep for a good 10 hours (with 2 happy cats next to me) - then I'm going to get up and drink coffee and watch tv all day, or do nothing. I have choices.

plommer agrees with retirement.

No one is surprised a hideous blob like yourself has to pay anyone to touch you, male or female but knowing what I know about you and seeing the disgusting shit you've posted from your soon to be seized by the authorities lame, slow (like yourself) computers I'm not surprised to hear that you requested a male.

I'm not at all surprised as I'm sure is the same for anyone else to here that you spent it alone, since you are repulsive inside and out.

I feel bad for the dude that had to do that job, I hope he showered thoroughly after. It sucks when people have to touch mold growing on lard to make their money.

I take it he was wearing at least one clothespin on his nose.

Who the fuck brags about working on an i5 in the year 2016? 

Where's the pic?

This woman looks very deceptive. 

She's actually a chill woman that Plommer is so pathetic that he continues to harass on another forum. She's never done a thing to him except tell him to fuck off .He's been doing that for years, again the result of being so hideous he has nothing else to do, so he takes it out on others.

For most people when no one in real life likes them they do things like work out, read, learn how to do things, etc. so they can enjoy the company of others and be enjoyed themselves. 

Not that guy - he looks in the mirror and says "well fuck this, I'm going back to my keyboard to take it out on good people on the internet, because that's the only thing I know". 

Eggs I think you reached your peak as for as being a positive impact on society. I wouldn't fault ya if you tryed to take the easy way out again.

You're broke.

You're a drunk.

You have real mental problems.

You're lonely.

Your a criminal.

You don't even own a gd bike, you fuck up anything around you.

There is nothing left for you.

I'm doing alright Houser.

Good looking

Very talented at multiple things

Great job

Smart as fuck

Car will be out eventually

A lot of good friends and great family

Very smart and generally good with people

Houser when I said to FW that he was being a slinky the definition of that is when you pretend to be cool then make a 180 and go into spewing garbage mode. You seemed alright for awhile with that funny Pauly Shore stuff, as did FW at first with his legal advice but then a bunch of random garbage. I no longer care.

I understand your position, sticking up for FW but I'll be ignoring you from here on out, our communication no longer goes anywhere effective.

Best to you and yours, I hope things work out for you.

I"ll still just be waiting for time/place/date from FW. 

Take care. 

To finish things off with you Houser there are things I respect about you, you're athletic, mostly a leader in life and clearly have a good family life. The latter is something I am striving for with my efforts every day. The racism I don't get but I get that in your case it's majority wise the culture of your environment and I hope you get past that some day, as opposed to Plommer's where it is the result of personal weakness and rejection by all real world people for good reason. Everyone should be given a chance until proven otherwise and if you don't do that you're in the wrong and before you look up you could be working for people you've grown to hate for no reason, your misguided hatrid will eventually shine through and then you could lose a lot of things you love and need. That has nothing to do with me, that is just personal advice. You could be in a part of the country/world where your views on certain things are seen as unfair/misguided and then put in a tough situation by your own hatred. I wouldn't want to see that happen to you. That has nothing to do with me, just personal advice. 

Personally I admit it's a difficult time for me, despite acquiring a new job my folks, especially my Father aren't doing great to the point where my Brother won't discuss it via email, etc. We're convening soon and he will let me know what's really up. He knows I can't handle it. That man taught me everything I know and I work my ass off for the main reason to make him proud before he goes. I work my ass off studying music to know I will be playing with him as inspiration one day, a day that I fear. It's very sad and challenging and I weep a lot with love, worry and concern. The DUI has not made things but yes that's my fault, it's a tough bump in the road but it'll work out. Anyway I try to turn anything challenging into perseverance and success and that's why I am a state volleyball champion as captain, that's why I did so well in beach, that's why I always find good jobs, that's why I am good at my field of employment, that's why I am good at music, that's why I am good at semi pro comedy, that's why I write good lyrics, that's why I look pretty good, that's why I have the best of friends many of which are very powerful in real world ways, rich and successful, that's why a lot of things. But we don't give to each other - we're all men and take care of our own good or bad. 

Take care of yourself man and try to make the right choices, they all matter.

Peace.