Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tried to act as collector using lies and slander as intimidation. You then realized you are afraid of me and pulled the standard FW slinky (which means talk shit realize you can't back it up so have other people try to clean it up for you) so you had long time wannabe cyber bully Plom (soon to be convicted extortionist and animal abuser) try to fix it for you, then you realized I'm certainly not afraid of that feeble attempt at life so you thought Houser would be intimidating to me because he's actually a pretty big guy. Then you kids realized that doesn't scare me either so we're back to you, the acting collection agency, a role you assumed when you started talking shit. 

Show up, go home happy. Yes, humiliated - but only verbally. You'll get over that and you'll be happy.

you certainly won't fuck with me again but you'll be happy because you can cyberchat with your more than paid up, happy girlfriend. 

You care about making your girlfriend happy, right?

wow Eggs, with friends and family supporting you, I am surprised you have any financial difficulties at all.  You describe yourself as athletic, smart, and good looking.  Surely you are leading a great life, no?

He is but his lawyer has advised him not to talk about it.

You know, because of the pending legal action and stuff.

Yeah it's alright WV. I have her money, FW assumed her debt with his slander so he has to get it and much more than that in person, which he has shown he's afraid to do. He said he scheduled two days off then IAG told me he always works 7 days a week so I knew he was lying and I wasn't heading all the way out there to be mislead. 

So we'll see what he feels like doing. 

Nothing yet except for having one pretty cool dude who gets a little lost sometimes and one soon to be convicted piece of animal abusing, extortionist, harassing, slandering piece of white trash wannabe be e-thug who is so hideous he can't simply show his face even on here in person mouth off to me. 

That's about it. 

Still waiting for an answer from FW. 

So far based on events the answer is "I'm afraid so I won't do it".

You tried to act as collector using lies and slander as intimidation. You then realized you are afraid of me and pulled the standard FW slinky (which means talk shit realize you can't back it up so have other people try to clean it up for you) so you had long time wannabe cyber bully Plom (soon to be convicted extortionist and animal abuser) try to fix it for you, then you realized I'm certainly not afraid of that feeble attempt at life so you thought Houser would be intimidating to me because he's actually a pretty big guy. Then you kids realized that doesn't scare me either so we're back to you, the acting collection agency, a role you assumed when you started talking shit. 

Show up, go home happy. Yes, humiliated - but only verbally. You'll get over that and you'll be happy.

you certainly won't fuck with me again but you'll be happy because you can cyberchat with your more than paid up, happy girlfriend. 

You care about making your girlfriend happy, right?

200.gif#4

Yeah it's alright WV. I have her money, FW assumed her debt with his slander so he has to get it and much more than that in person, which he has shown he's afraid to do. He said he scheduled two days off then IAG told me he always works 7 days a week so I knew he was lying and I wasn't heading all the way out there to be mislead. 

Nothing yet except for having one pretty cool dude who gets a little lost sometimes and one soon to be convicted piece of animal abusing, extortionist, harassing, slandering piece of white trash wannabe be e-thug who is so hideous he can't simply show his face even on here in person mouth off to me. 

That's about it. 

So If FW never makes the cross country trip to collect the $400 then you aren't paying IAG?  Get Fucked, fucko.

That's about it.

He doesn't work at night. And he would have met you that night. You didn't show. Keep your fabrications straight.

Saying you have my money, but won't pay me because FW insulted you is ridiculous. I have helped you, or attempted to, numerous times in numerous ways. You had apparently burned all your bridges with friends and family, so you come to someone from an Internet forum.

I helped you out because you were in a tight spot and didn't want to see you on the street., and because your promised to pay ME back. But this is how you repay me? Or rather don't repay me?

Also somehow IAG tracked where I was drinking and eating which doesn't creep me out since she is cute, she really is. Physically and mentally. I'm never worried about cute girls stalking me a little, I think it's funny but even though I don't respect her boyfriend's e-skirt I have made a vow since Kerri do no longer date women with boyfriends, no matter what I think of the boyfriend. Plus Kerri wouldn't even fuck and her and her hot friend blew a bunch of weed smoke on me which I didn't need to smell like.I'm more of an Axe guy, hippie/weed guy ain't my style. Anyway.

That is correct, FW assumed your debt with his slander about me and my family so yes he will be overcompensated in person and you two will have an extra hundo on top of the debt to babble on your webcams with.

Also somehow IAG tracked where I was drinking and eating which doesn't creep me out since she is cute, she really is. Physically and mentally. I'm never worried about cute girls stalking me a little, I think it's funny but even though I don't respect her boyfriend's e-skirt I have made a vow since Kerri do no longer date women with boyfriends, no matter what I think of the boyfriend. Plus Kerri wouldn't even fuck and her and her hot friend blew a bunch of weed smoke on me which I didn't need to smell like. Anyway.

That is correct, FW assumed your debt with his slander about me and my family so yes he will be overcompensated in person and you two will have an extra hundo on top of the debt to babble on your webcams with.

For the third time, it was on the copy of the ticket you sent me.

For the third time, it was on the copy of the ticket you sent me.

I'm cool either way. If you want to see a guy drink a lot of good beer and liquor,  eat a blt, talk to a bunch of women, curse a lot, watch sports, play guitar on the street, walk a few miles the wrong way, fall in a ditch and get rides from random cute girls feel free. 

I really think 90210 suits you better.

I am waiting for two things:

Where/when from FW (for business)

Plom's selfie (for entertainment)

That is all.

Can we set a drop dead deadline for this idiot to pay up? Then ban him until he does.

I'm tired of seeing his bat shit crazy drivel show up in other threads.

FW can get it today if he wants, I'm off. The rest of the week after 7:30, Anytime Sat, Sun after 8:30. He said he took two days off. He never does, so I knew he was lying so as to have me make the trip then make fun of me for it. Standard slinky.

I know you're FW's friend and are acting as such, that's my only response to any of it from you. 

Also there hasn't been anything in any other threads for quite awhile now.

I still wait for the two things I've requested.

You can mock it all you want, it's the truth. He clearly lied so as to duck me and then poke fun after.

IAG you're a cool girl and I get your position, but a man rips on another mans family when the other man's Father isn't doing well and he's going to have to answer for it in person. It was very shameful to try to get me to drive all the way out there just to not show up, he clearly never has two days off as he stated. 

My position is clear - paying you up and defending my family. 

And so I hope it happens asap. 

1) when/where from FW

2) Plom's selfie

Both continue to elude the conversation. If the first happens, the conversation ends quickly. 

The second would be funny for everyone but hey, we're not always going to be able to get everything we want.