WTF is with the Inauguration Entertainment

The Dark Man

Anderson really doing a great job all day on CNN, what a network!  

I just love the left wing networks that keep running down trump, saying stuff like, "he's going to have to reach out to..." and then they add either blacks, muslims, dems, foreigners, etc.

They really dont get it, Donald Trump doesn't NEED to do any of that, actually he needs to avoid doing that at all costs.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the left wing networks that keep running down trump, saying stuff like, "he's going to have to reach out to..." and then they add either blacks, muslims, dems, foreigners, etc.

They really dont get it, Donald Trump doesn't NEED to do any of that, actually he needs to avoid doing that at all costs.

Do they have AA for retards?

"Hi, I'm merlin and I'm retarded and don't understand how the world works."

Rips "foreigners" as is if non-Americans are some lesser breed lol.

You guys are the clowns that keep comparing shit, oh look at those crowds, look at his performers, etc. That is the stuff that no one cares about, now your wife, that matters.

Really? I always heard no one draws crowds like trump... from trump himself and his supporters. Funny how when his crowd is non existent the crowds suddenly don't matter

You can't be fukkin serious here

Do they have AA for retards?

"Hi, I'm merlin and I'm retarded and don't understand how the world works."

Rips "foreigners" as is if non-Americans are some lesser breed lol.

Look in the mirror pal, show me a great leader at any point in history, who tried to 'win' by acting like a pussy? They don't exist, great leaders don't reach out, they move forward, and the masses follow them.

Nancy Sinatra had some strong words for CNN after the news outlet published an article on its website with the headline “Nancy Sinatra not happy Trump using father's song at inauguration.”

News broke this week that President-elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania will dance to Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” as their first dance at the Liberty Ball on Friday.

Sinatra was not happy with CNN’s story. She tweeted a link to the article and replied, “That's not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN?”

Look in the mirror pal, show me a great leader at any point in history, who tried to 'win' by acting like a pussy? They don't exist, great leaders don't reach out, they move forward, and the masses follow them.

It's a global economy now.

You saying isolationism is the answer might be the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Isolationism led to two world wars and the loss of millions of lives.

An invested country is a negotiable country. The economy being global and reliant on each other limits the blood shed and global wars that were once abound.

Let's look past that though... you want to bring manufacturing back? Who the f do you think would be purchasing those products pal? The global economy. Your ignorance is truly baffling.

It's a global economy now.

You saying isolationism is the answer might be the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Isolationism led to two world wars and the loss of millions of lives.

An invested country is a negotiable country. The economy being global and reliant on each other limits the blood shed and global wars that were once abound.

Let's look past that though... you want to bring manufacturing back? Who the f do you think would be purchasing those products pal? The global economy. Your ignorance is truly baffling.

No none is going to be isolated, we're going to be engaged, but we're not going to be the patsies anymore, that's what trump is saying. And no isolationism did not lead to two world wars, prior to both WW's we were too weak to matter, no matter what our stance.

No none is going to be isolated, we're going to be engaged, but we're not going to be the patsies anymore, that's what trump is saying. And no isolationism did not lead to two world wars, prior to both WW's we were too weak to matter, no matter what our stance.

I'm headed out for the night but this post is just wrong pal.

Isolationism in Europe and Asia led to two world wars. No one said anything about isolationism here. In fact our global participation and advancement had a lot to do with our victory and choice of side in WW2 and then our following world power status.

To argue that the isolationist history of the globe didn't lead to war has been debunked by the entirety of human history and the wars fought.

Globalization led to a longer period of "peace" than had ever been previously experienced. Those are facts.

And you think Trumps that guy? A leader that will unite the country by moving forward?

What i said was liberals really dont get it, you dont understand, and are shocked that "reaching out"," working together" is not the solution, You are so brainwashed by hogwash, the world does not, and never has been run by consensus.

I'm headed out for the night but this post is just wrong pal.

Isolationism in Europe and Asia led to two world wars. No one said anything about isolationism here. In fact our global participation and advancement had a lot to do with our victory and choice of side in WW2 and then our following world power status.

To argue that the isolationist history of the globe didn't lead to war has been debunked by the entirety of human history and the wars fought.

Globalization led to a longer period of "peace" than had ever been previously experienced. Those are facts.

Imperial japan was not isolationist, nor was germany seeking land for an expanding population, learn history, please.

I still can't believe it's Obama's last day in office and I'm still waiting for his third term to be announced , FEMA camps to open up, an EMP to take out our grid ,and wtf happened to Sharia law???? Merlin and Balcy both insisted it would be here long ago!!!!

Balcy what is going on? What happened to UWEX????

Joey stop snuffing glue bro. The third term was only a prediction. Fema Camps are are always a cigar smoke away from opening. EMP can happen tomorrow if you can believe that shit, but my my whole thought there was for preparedness purposes. UWEX was an military exercise in case of martial law.  Thank the lord Nobama didn't enact the raghead law!