WTF is with the Inauguration Entertainment

The Dark Man

Yes.

No.

Why wouldn't I pay all my taxes? 

Im just wondering how you are all of a sudden going to start getting the shaft.  Im guessing you probably make about 100 a year and dont have many write offs besides things like home office, electronics, and subscriptions to things like donbest and SO.  So say you are paying 25k a year in taxes, what kind of drastic change is going to happen where you get screwed over?  Also what are you going to do to change things so you can finally get rich?  Is any of your current bankroll or assets part of an inheritance you received or did you start from scratch?

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay more in health insurance and daycare alone than many people make in a year.  The childcare deduction needs to be increased for sure.  Sucks starting off the year 30k in the hole.

And soon Trump will devalue your dollar, inflation to follow

If Trump can't create ~ 40 million jobs and loosen the labor market you're in trouble

Im just wondering how you are all of a sudden going to start getting the shaft.  Im guessing you probably make about 100 a year and dont have many write offs besides things like home office, electronics, and subscriptions to things like donbest and SO.  So say you are paying 25k a year in taxes, what kind of drastic change is going to happen where you get screwed over?  Also what are you going to do to change things so you can finally get rich?

Who said I was getting screwed over?    I will on healthcare probably, but whatever, the tax break should make up for it.

I'm getting rich because I've improved my models dramatically.  The Trump stuff is just trolling, but the entire goal of the admin seems to be to handout money to rich people, so we should try to take advantage no?

Gonna have to lose a lot the next 11 months to only make 100k this year (which is always a reasonable possibility, esp since basketball be over in 2 months).

What happens when you run out of trustworthy people to set up new accounts under.  How do you go about taking over the tax responsibility of those individuals that you use, or do they just 1099 you and you give them a cut?  I just think there is a lot you leave out for strictly playing offshore.

What happens when you run out of trustworthy people to set up new accounts under.  How do you go about taking over the tax responsibility of those individuals that you use, or do they just 1099 you and you give them a cut?  I just think there is a lot you leave out for strictly playing offshore.

I haven't used beards in years.  All my accounts are in my name.   My action is almost entirely at pinnacle/bookmaker.

The only explanation is rito is the forum equivalent of a Billy Walters.

What kind of conclusion are we coming to here diabler?

Dont see how a model could be trustworthy with the kind of variance that can put him up over 100k in 3 weeks but in the past has made that in a year.

So you are on pace to make millions this year with your improved models and almost all of your action is with two (2) books.  Taking them for millions and never getting the boot.  

How do these idiot books stay in business? 

On pace is lolololo.   If you return the opening kickoff for a TD and its 7-0 at 14:50 in the 1q you are on pace to win 400-0.  Does that ever happen?   I'm running super hot on my best sport.   In June when I'm making 0 my yearly pace will look quite a bit different.

But, to answer your question.  Yes you can win millions from pinnacle/bm without getting booted.

The only explanation is rito is the forum equivalent of a Billy Walters.

What kind of conclusion are we coming to here diabler?

Dont see how a model could be trustworthy with the kind of variance that can put him up over 100k in 3 weeks but in the past has made that in a year.

I know about ~10 other pro sports gamblers and I'm by far the smallest and make the least.

BW?   He made 10's of millions.   I ran hot for a few weeks relax.

You didn't  see the 0$ I made between 2014-2015

Billy you are silly to even think like that.  Since Trump won the vote for POTUS, everything to do financially with the USA has stayed the same or gotten better.  I look for that to continue, Trump is the smartest business mind that has been in office in a long, long time.

The lack of knowledge of The Right leaning posters here is troublesome. Blind faith

http://blogs.barrons.com/asiastocks/2017/01/17/trump-dollar-is-too-strong-and-its-killing-us/

The lack of knowledge of The Right leaning posters here is troublesome. Blind faith

http://blogs.barrons.com/asiastocks/2017/01/17/trump-dollar-is-too-strong-and-its-killing-us/

You should believe about half of what you see and nothing that you read.  Sometimes things are said to appease the simpletons. 

Bottom line is if you have a plan of attack, you dont give it to your enemy so they can beat you to the punch. 

I think Ive come to the conclusion that these books are run by complete morons.  They are letting guys like rito completely gash them and they continue to let them do it.  Without even limiting them.  Dullards. 

They are worried about some guys taking the equivalent of 2k a year from the in bet points so they cut them off.  They dont care about the pros that take them for millions though.

I think Ive come to the conclusion that these books are run by complete morons.  They are letting guys like rito completely gash them and they continue to let them do it.  Without even limiting them.  Dullards. 

You know how much money pinnacle/bookmaker make?

Do you know why they (and really all the other books that follow their lines) make so much money?   Because they let the market (sharps) move the lines to where they should be. 

How do you think liquidity would be in investment markets if they banned all hedge funds or whatever?