WTF is with the Inauguration Entertainment

The Dark Man

Yup. And I think most are in states that voted for Trump. It's a beautiful thing.

The beautiful thing is that the more the democratic party tilts left, the more republicans gain in the states, it's like a cancer eating away at them. Yup, lets put Muslim keith Elison as head of the DNC...whooo, you cant make this shit up. :laugh

This year was the tipping point where they lost all the blue collar whites in middle america and the rust belt(the south was lost years ago), the dems will become a party of the urban ghetto...and reap all it's associated perks.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some women find it offensive that a man who bragged about sexual assault has been elected as the president. You being unable to grasp that has always been a bit bizarre.

As has been noted 10000 times, rape culture and sexual assault is a major problem in this country.

I bet a boatload of those women protesting never bothered to take the effort to vote against the guy they hate so much.

Sorry man I didn't know you were suffering so bad.  

Just don't see that here.  Maybe Colorado different than rest of USA.

I pay more in health insurance and daycare alone than many people make in a year.  The childcare deduction needs to be increased for sure.  Sucks starting off the year 30k in the hole.