Sol Diablo's "People"

Dr. Paddy

Then Joseph chimes in. Probably the most scorned of all lovers. Forever on PERMA Tilt. Feelings hurt so bad over the whole Scarecrow thing. So hurt he asked Kinger to the pics them down that people were posting. When he never before had issue with his pic being up. So hurt he threatens my personal info. My forum achilles heal which is well DOCUMENTED.

Get well soon Joseph. It's only your looks and I was only joking. You can't really control that anyway. Some are born with em, some.. well not so much.

A reality which you hope existed, WVU?

Joey, for at least ten years, has always been better than you.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so Billie doesn't believe you, Paddy.  Set him straight with some cold hard facts.  No one knows forumville inside and out like you do.

Every post you make, about something you're supposedly not involved in, provides those cold hard facts.

There's never cold hard facts on a ghosting case. Sometimes a mod will match IP's, but I hardly expect you to fuck up on that.

When I have some time, I'll go back over old Peeps posts in your Under the Bed period, and I'm sure we're going to find an amazing similarity between what your digital Dickweed says under pressure and what you used to whine out when you were taking a shitkicking.

Billy didn't say he doesn't believe me. He says he doesn't think whatever is name is is you. 

Paddy, a question for you sir:

You gay BRUH?

You have no idea of the bar you've just stumbled into, do you?

That's it. That's the best you can pull out of your oft gaped ass?

You're a two bit goof wandering around a forum where that is usually tolerated. You're fucking scum, I know you're scum, you know I know. 

BRUH? What kind of a girlyman would say something like that. Talk like a man, or fuck off.

Paddy, this guy is NOT a WVU ghost. That is factual.

He's nobody's uncle either. Who the hell makes up a nickname for themself?

I'm pretty sure he is, Jimmy. Or they share a username/password. I don't think he's always been WVU. Pretty sure he is now. 

Whatever the case, he probably the Number 2147 poster by now. 

If he isn't WVU's ghost, the Under the Bed Man hasn't done him any favors with that stupid Number 1 thread.

He's ghosting. Of course he's going to spend a little time making it not seem obvious. 

What I wanna wonder is how these two fukkin gerbils got to mattering in the first place? The fukk they add or subtract from anybody day to day?

This fukkin Argentinian orange pikker up in here now.

Ain't my cult of fukkin personality.

Maybe I read the rest of this shit sometime.

Be well Paddy.

Paddy, no one here believes I am ghosting as Sol Diablo (or vice versa).  You are alone on that island.  Do you see the sea gulls?

What if your kids are reading this. Are they saying "Mommy, we all know Paddy lives in the Northwest Territories and its winter. Are there sea gulls there, or is Daddy an awful wanker. Should we stop calling him Sol when people come to visit?"

What I wanna wonder is how these two fukkin gerbils got to mattering in the first place? The fukk they add or subtract from anybody day to day?

This fukkin Argentinian orange pikker up in here now.

Ain't my cult of fukkin personality.

Maybe I read the rest of this shit sometime.

Be well Paddy.

"This fukkin Argentinian orange pikker"?

You speak of Henry Hill?