What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

I will not admit that I have seen that show on this forum! Hahahaha.

Actually, I knew someone who used to write for it so I checked it out some. I couldn't stand it, though.

just a bunch of homos and pedophiles on glee

sucked so bad that 2 of the cast members killed themselves recently

I would like it much more if it weren’t done as a comedy. That’s crazy about the two characters that killed themselves. I am only on season one, but those are two main characters and they both slept with the same girl on the show....well one did.....the other was her boyfriend... lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkey, aren't there crpyto indeces that you can short now if you think cryptos are going to keep crashing down? 

I should've looked into this more in December when I dumped all my BTC.

You can short individual coins on some exchanges with margin.  I don't know of an index for a collection of coins though.  Kraken is a good place to short individual cryptos like BTC, ETH, etc.

Messenger convo with friend who lives and works in San Francisco. Unreal.

What's unreal about it, a lot of people live in the real world, that person will never lose a dime on the crypto carnage to come.

6 months ago, people were borrowing money to buy bitcoins, think about that.

I was reading where it was at like 2700 this time a year ago or something like that??

If true, that helps put some of the swings in better perspective.

I bought at $1700 end of May or beginning of June last year. I don’t know if it helps perspective going forward or not, but it’s nice to remember.

I bought at $1700 end of May or beginning of June last year. I don’t know if it helps perspective going forward or not, but it’s nice to remember.

You really think saying "hey, I bought it at $1700 and now it's $6100, it's great", paints an honest picture of the current situation?

hitting a fresh new 2018 low here at 234 billion

since the may 5th high (of pretty much exactly double) 469 billion it's been nothing but lower highs and lower lows on the way to being cut in half

excluding bitcoin, it's even bleaker, from 301 billion on may 5th down to 133

Mike, it never fails. Thanks for the turnaround!

Getting a little antsy to start trading the alts again.