What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting in on Tron tomorrow, hoping it corrects a little overnight. Also throwing a little on FUEL and XVG.... Any thoughts on the last two ?

Not a fan of the XVG team at all (is there a team or just one guy and a hyper?) but It refuses to die, so who knows. They need a little less talk and a lot more action. Many paid shills for Verge. Don’t know anything about FUEL.

IAG gonna be rich enough to hire MMike as her accountant full time soon.

i'm not cheap!

had a client a few months ago show me a breakdown of fees for the year vs prior years and it was around 12k vs 10, but i was doing a lot more work.  was hoping he would fire me which is pretty sick

the guy makes 2m/year and is worried about my measly 12k  :laugh

That’s what they want you to do panic and sell

It takes fortitude but holding is the best option

+1

Look at BTC, it crossed 20and then went down to 11ish...now back at 16,800. It’s really the time to buy. I’m fully invested so I can’t buy on the dips anymore. but that’s really the smart thing to do if you can.

Suppoman showed some coin on his show today called Time New Bank. Couldn’t help myself, got 15,000 at .20. Up to .24. Quick $625..

Funny thing is ultimately he said he didn’t know about investing in this one, but I bet people just scrolled through the video and saw him talking about it so got pumped.

I think there is money to be made following the better, more honest, crypto Youtubers, and just buying something they talk about and holding for 24 hours and selling. Same thing with Loopring the other day. It’s doubled since DataDash promoted....bought at .47...at .92 in two days.

Suppo has been pumping Ethos since it was under a dollar, but put it in his top coin list yesterday (at the top) and it went up over 50 percent last night...has corrected somewhat, but still up maybe 35-40 in a day,

Did anyone see that the securities people in Texas are going after Bitconnect? Bitconnect is a Ponzi scheme and in case no one here is familliar with it, I’d stay far away.

I’ve held. I’m not DOWN overall, but I’m currently only up like $600 on the entire crypto world and I bought my first bitcoin and litecoin back in September at $5700 and $54 respectively. I’m a real sob story in how to take a good thing and fuck it up lol

Not being down is winning. Stellar still up 123 percent on week. I know that doesn’t help you, but it will be fine.