What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

I want whatever is gonna make me money lol.

I have TRX...sick of it.

So many people are hyped on TRON still to and I don’t get it. I have a little, but the head of it just dumped a bunch of his coins, and they ran that contest at Binance just like Verge and similar tactics in hyping on social media. Giant P and D imo. Anything that goes up that fast that quickly is probably not a good idea if you are coming in late. I’m going to read about it more and wait and see what happens in the next couple weeks. I would rather watch that one for a bit.

I wasn’t promoting Neblio in post 196 earlier, but has gone up 30 percent since posted. I almost suggested it, but I hate recommending things at a high. What is your buddy in? Seems like he is doing alright.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people are hyped on TRON still to and I don’t get it. I have a little, but the head of it just dumped a bunch of his coins, and they ran that contest at Binance just like Verge and similar tactics in hyping on social media. Giant P and D imo. Anything that goes up that fast that quickly is probably not a good idea if you are coming in late. I’m going to read about it more and wait and see what happens in the next couple weeks. I would rather watch that one for a bit.

I wasn’t promoting Neblio in post 196 earlier, but has gone up 30 percent since posted. I almost suggested it, but I hate recommending things at a high. What is your buddy in? Seems like he is doing alright.

But this is 90% of cryptos out there, there's no logic, there's no whatever in crypto investment right now.

It's just like sports card trading, performance, logic, and future, stats, and etc etc means nothing..

Ppl just want what's hot, and what's hyped.. you just ride it and sell it and you can do that for just about every crypto right now

Loopring, Enigma, Nuls, Neblio, DNT., Cindicator. I own all of these and have for a couple weeks. The are all relatively inexpensive. This is not financiall advice lol...Just some that I have added recently to get on some more early starters. Pretty sure I looked at their teams but you might want to do your own research. Don’t expect anything overnight. Actually don’t expect anything at all. I’m just putting it out there because I want to come back and check in a month....assuming everything not at zero by then,

But this is 90% of cryptos out there, there's no logic, there's no whatever in crypto investment right now.

It's just like sports card trading, performance, logic, and future, stats, and etc etc means nothing..

Ppl just want what's hot, and what's hyped.. you just ride it and sell it and you can do that for just about every crypto right now

Yeah That’s why I like to find ones that are really not hyped too much and just have slow and steady growth or remain stable for a while and then they will just pop like Lisk did recently. Verge and TRON are the two biggies I think of when I think of TMZ type coins. And whatever Mcaffee is tweeting about.

I’m playing with house money so it’s easier for me to do. My brother thinks I should get out completely...Talking about how there are always a few big run ups before the ultimate collapse. Time will tell.

Yeah That’s why I like to find ones that are really not hyped too much and just have slow and steady growth or remain stable for a while and then they will just pop like Lisk did recently. Verge and TRON are the two biggies I think of when I think of TMZ type coins. And whatever Mcaffee is tweeting about.

I’m playing with house money so it’s easier for me to do. My brother thinks I should get out completely...Talking about how there are always a few big run ups before the ultimate collapse. Time will tell.

This is what they said about bitcoin and if someone told me that and I listened to their advice, i'd probably punch them in the face for that advice.. And then run my face through a wall for listening...

​There's still a lot of room for the Market Cap to grow, you can still ride this before it goes down the toilet, you'll know when it's time to bounce.

This is what they said about bitcoin and if someone told me that and I listened to their advice, i'd probably punch them in the face for that advice.. And then run my face through a wall for listening...

​There's still a lot of room for the Market Cap to grow, you can still ride this before it goes down the toilet, you'll know when it's time to bounce.

That’s what I believe. My biggest fear is having so many different coins at diff exchanges, trying to sell if things happen too quickly. Hard enough to get on an exchange at some volatile times, much less trying to unload 10000 Funfair coins. Ha.

Put stop limit on your binance,

Hahahahaha at first I thought you meant BNB. I was thinking how did he know i held that? Highly recommended.

Good idea, but I don’t know if I trust those. Like I told Monkey too many flash crash horror stories, but I think now I may have to do it. Wasn’t an issue when I only had five or 10 coins. I have never done it in crypto. . I think I’ll test one first and set that up on my smaller positions. I usually just use the “basic” mode at Binance so will have to look at it. I’ll see u if I have questions... don’t know why I always forget that is an option. Thanks. I’m going to look into that,

Hahahahaha at first I thought you meant BNB. I was thinking how did he know i held that? Highly recommended.

Good idea, but I don’t know if I trust those. Like I told Monkey too many flash crash horror stories, but I think now I may have to do it. Wasn’t an issue when I only had five or 10 coins. I have never done it in crypto. . I think I’ll test one first and set that up on my smaller positions. I usually just use the “basic” mode at Binance so will have to look at it. I’ll see u if I have questions... don’t know why I always forget that is an option. Thanks. I’m going to look into that,

BNB is a great hold, ppl will continuously buy it to save on fees, it's quite ingenious actually, buy on the dips as the market flows, you can follow BNB with market cap, as more and more money flow in you can expect BNB to go up and as it dries up, so will BNB, so it'll rain fairly parallel with each other I think

BNB is a great hold, ppl will continuously buy it to save on fees, it's quite ingenious actually, buy on the dips as the market flows, you can follow BNB with market cap, as more and more money flow in you can expect BNB to go up and as it dries up, so will BNB, so it'll rain fairly parallel with each other I think

Yeah. Love it. For fun I went back and looked when I first bought it. Turned out looking back was not so fun. to not be fun. I have to stop doing that. I had 982 mid December.

It was like $4.00 I have like 100 now. I know I have to sell things along the way, but damn. Wish I could’ve held out till last week.

Anywho, I never thought of it that way. I was thinking of buying some more today since it’s on sale, but would require selling something else, and I would probably just look back in a month and be mad that I sold whatever to buy it, and forget why I did it. Ha.

I would imagine tho that whenever they re-enable registrations, it will take a big upswing. Maybe I should load up.