What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crypto addiction will be an official diagnosis soon ...

It is real.. Really bad in Asia.

https://qz.com/1166103/a-third-of-south-korean-workers-have-invested-in-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin/

“In Korea, the term “bitcoin zombie” is used to refer to people who check the cryptocurrency’s price around the clock. The country’s prime minister Lee Nak-yeon even expressed concerns over Korea’s bitcoin craze, warning that it could result in “serious distortion or social pathological phenomena” and that it could lead young people into illegal activities like drug dealing”

It is real.. Really bad in Asia.

https://qz.com/1166103/a-third-of-south-korean-workers-have-invested-in-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin/

“In Korea, the term “bitcoin zombie” is used to refer to people who check the cryptocurrency’s price around the clock. The country’s prime minister Lee Nak-yeon even expressed concerns over Korea’s bitcoin craze, warning that it could result in “serious distortion or social pathological phenomena” and that it could lead young people into illegal activities like drug dealing”

Oh wow....i figured ppl would just get addicted to the volatility. Getting a rush high while constantly monitoring each swing...

Lol @ being a gateway to illegal activities

Oh wow....i figured ppl would just get addicted to the volatility. Getting a rush high while constantly monitoring each swing...

Lol @ being a gateway to illegal activities

I agree exactly with you. Adrenaline rush for sure. I dk about the other,,.thats a stretch!

LOL. I didn’t know that about pwned.

Just found a screenshot of my Bittrex account at the end of November...another case where I know how RITO feels when he talked about his 300 bitcoin....which just goes to the point, you are probably always better off hodling than trading. I’ve done well, but would have been better i think if I just left shit alone.

111,1111 Stellar

50,000 Cardano

400 Lisk

10 Dash

7 Bitcoin Cash

74 Eth Classic

3638 POWR

Lol. Cardano was at .03. Currently at 1.23. In a little more than a month. I still have quite a bit of stellar and Cardono but not near that much. Don’t even want to do the math.

Ripple is the one that's aggravating me. I was able to retrieve Ripple from 2013 using gatehub. I got 1,000 XRP but noticed that I transferred 300,000 XRP to Justcoin. Justcoin went under. I must have written down the private keys wrong since I can't retrieve that 300,000 XRP. I keep punching in the keys but it comes up invalid.

Ripple is the one that's aggravating me. I was able to retrieve Ripple from 2013 using gatehub. I got 1,000 XRP but noticed that I transferred 300,000 XRP to Justcoin. Justcoin went under. I must have written down the private keys wrong since I can't retrieve that 300,000 XRP. I keep punching in the keys but it comes up invalid.

Ouch...hopefully you can retrieve them somehow. No idea how that works. But that's about $750,000 somewhere in space. 

BAUS 

ugh, sorry to hear

sounds like my mt gox experience where they went under but it became possible to get some back... in the meantime i lost my info and the value went bonkers

Oh that sucks big time!!

We really need to get an investment group together. We could all be assigned diff coins. ..someone could take privacy coins, someone gaming, someone payment, whatever. Or divide up somehow....Market cap growing every day. We can’t be missing the ARNS of the week.

On a side note, I hope Spankie mined the hell out of UBIQ. He was talking about it at 1.37.

Finally back in LTC. Had held onto 10...bought 30 more today and will likely add. Charlie dropping too many hints on Twitter lately. Might be a lot of speculation and rumor....but hoping for good things for LTC in the next year. Facebook or Amazon partnership would be best case scenario. Probably won’t happen. But I’ll take a shot.

Finally back in LTC. Had held onto 10...bought 30 more today and will likely add. Charlie dropping too many hints on Twitter lately. Might be a lot of speculation and rumor....but hoping for good things for LTC in the next year. Facebook or Amazon partnership would be best case scenario. Probably won’t happen. But I’ll take a shot.

30 more is that 250 each ? 7500$