What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone look into DENT?

what i think is interesting is that there is really only 10b coins not 100b. 90b will be stored on the app to purchase data I think. only 10b in circulation for investing.

DCN is a long term play for me.

Dentcoin is DENT,

Dentacoin is DCN.. can you clarify? I am assuming you mean dentacoin since you used the symbol?

What’s funny as noted earlier in this thread, I talked about how someone told me to look at Dent (symbol DENT) I accidentally bought DNT, (District Ox) and it has gone up 400 percent in week since I bought. Lol.

Good luck whichever one it is.

IAG, LTC is up like $25 just since you wrote that...how do you run so good!?

Good clean livin. Lol. I actually came back and almost posted about that, but since it went up so quickly after I posted, I was scared it would look like a past post, but yeah, I got lucky with timing on that one.

Bought 30 more at 2.52...10 at 2.85. Currently $303. Was higher earlier this morning.

30 more is that 250 each ? 7500$

was actually about $252 when I posted, but yes.

actually i was talking about both :)

I just really like DENT. It has an interesting project and the coins in circulation is misunderstood.

DCN is really cheap lol. I just figure at some point it should get to a penny. ha ha. I think targeting the dental industry gives it some potential... but the total # of coins is crazy.

actually i was talking about both :)

I just really like DENT. It has an interesting project and the coins in circulation is misunderstood.

DCN is really cheap lol. I just figure at some point it should get to a penny. ha ha. I think targeting the dental industry gives it some potential... but the total # of coins is crazy.

I will take a look at DENT. Where did you buy it?

hitbtc

full disclosure - i have seen people complaining about withdrawal fees from hitbtc. i haven't tried anything yet or looked into it.

i'd also expect it to correct and come down in price as consolidation takes place and people take some profits.

Yeah going to have to pass on these....GL

CMC says marketcap at 834 now :)

Yep!!!! Big day. Will be thinking of some sort of contest in the next couple days.

Maybe “guess whose ghost gottabet is?” Lol.

What will be crypto related and one will be sports related.

I hope it reaches 1000,000,000,000 by the end of the month. Some “experts” think that is where the correction will be. But they always seem to be wrong.

lmao!! that is classic... i've never been accused of being a ghost before!! this is an exciting day for me!! ha ha

I think there is too much $$ still waiting to enter right now. all of the exchanges are backed up or you can't even sign up now i guess (i've got 2 friends asking me about how to get signed up and transfer $$ and they are telling me the exchanges are backed up). i was targeting more 2.5-3t before correction...my thought is once the people just entering the market don't experience tremendous gains there will be frustration and withdrawal of funds. but i'm wrong a lot ;) 

lmao!! that is classic... i've never been accused of being a ghost before!! this is an exciting day for me!! ha ha

I think there is too much $$ still waiting to enter right now. all of the exchanges are backed up or you can't even sign up now i guess (i've got 2 friends asking me about how to get signed up and transfer $$ and they are telling me the exchanges are backed up). i was targeting more 2.5-3t before correction...my thought is once the people just entering the market don't experience tremendous gains there will be frustration and withdrawal of funds. but i'm wrong a lot ;)

That makes sense. I also think there is a lot of room to grow. Looks like my biggest gains today may be from Neblio. I had it at $6 a couple weeks ago. ...some of them just pop one day. Sat on Lisk for what seemed like forever. It probably wasn’t, but we know, crypto time is funny. That really took off yesterday. Unfortunately I had sold some in the interim. I’m going to add some more cheap coins this week as long as the team looks solid. I like the teams that have people that have worked for Google, PayPal, etc, or graduated from MIT. Things that just give you confidence in the players, are as or more important as the product to me.

P.s. good day on your DCN! That coin may have the last laugh on me!

Somebody give me the best thing to invest another $100 in

Anybody’s guess. I like diversification, so I hesitate to pick one specific coin when I’m not completely up to date on news...will be back at it tomorrow. I’ll let u know if anything jumps out. People taking profit today after big week. So you can get things on sale... do you like to have a piece of more solid things, or cheaper, less established, more chance for 10x but more risky things?

Wow. People are buying and selling their Binance accounts. I actually had a friend who was considering renting his account to someone for a couple weeks until he could get signed up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7od6l7/going_price_to_buy_a_binance_account/

Regulation might come sooner than hoped. Might not be the worst thing in the world.

And they want to get in to buy TRON of all things? Smh.