Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAWA

Make America white again!

How awesome would an all white country be?

Do it Donnie!!!

No, but that could force congress to act on immigration, ban them all until we have the power to  immediately send back those who cross illegally, i cant imagine anyone would be opposed to that? it would also dramatically lesson the gang problem coming from those countries.

Mikey I lived out west for about 15 years.

I was friends with several illegals from Mexico and Central America and they were some of the nicest and hardest working people I've ever met.

You Trumptards are just trying to instill fear with all your MS 13 talk.

Mikey, deep down I think you and most far right Trumptards view whites as a superior race.

I was friends with several illegals from Mexico and Central America and they were some of the nicest and hardest working people I've ever met.

Mikey, deep down I think you and most far right Trumptards view whites as a superior race.

No problem with most illegals on a 1 by 1 basis I’d bet.

Comes down to dollars and cents, and the fact you can’t permanently live anywhere else illegally so why allow here.

You don’t have to like every rule that’s good for ya.

IMO diversity is good.

Immigration is good.

Discrimination not good.

I don't pretend to have all the answers on every issue but separation of children from their parents is fucked up.

i agree. But nobody has or wants to discuss any type of specifics, limitations or whatnot. You cant just continue to say come one come all.

DS do you lean right or left?

Do you think Trump is a good president?

Depends on issue where i lean. I'm not a Trump fan. Think he spends entirely too much time riling people up and says things soley to get a rise.

He does some things i dont hate and do like the idea of non career politicians.

MS13 is a side issue, the main issue is these people dont belong here, it's against the law to enter illegally, every single one should be forced out, period, there are ways to enter legally.

And by the way, most mexicans and others from central america are white(caucasian), they are not european, but they are white. It's not a race issue.

Mikey there are several industries that would collapse without illegals.

They do the tough jobs that most American workers don't want to do.

The agriculture,fruit picking, meat packing industries couldn't do it without illegals.

Back in 1988 I moved from Ohio to Oregon. Didn't know a single person there but I had a dream of saving enough money to buy some property and live off the land. The first job I tried to do was strawberry picking. It paid $2 each bucket picked. It was mostly myself and about a dozen Mexican men and women in their 20's/30's. It was fucking hard work. After 1 hour I could only pick 1 bucket. The others were on their 3rd and 4th buckets. I went another hour and got up to 1 1/2 buckets and decided to quit. Told the guy when I left to not worry about paying me anything, I won't be back.

i agree. But nobody has or wants to discuss any type of specifics, limitations or whatnot. You cant just continue to say come one come all.

We dont lack immigration laws now. We are one of the hardest countries in the world to immigrate too. We have some of the toughest laws and requirements already. This idea that it's easy is laughable. Illegal immigration from Mexico has gone down 10 years in a row. It's not some dire situation nor is it a pressing problem for the country. It became that because of trump racist rhetoric but reality is much different than his verbiage.

How illegal immigration came to the forefront after years of decline I'll never understand.

Mikey there are several industries that would collapse without illegals.

They do the tough jobs that most American workers don't want to do.

The agriculture,fruit picking, meat packing industries couldn't do it without illegals.

Back in 1988 I moved from Ohio to Oregon. Didn't know a single person there but I had a dream of saving enough money to buy some property and live off the land. The first job I tried to do was strawberry picking. It paid $2 each bucket picked. It was mostly myself and about a dozen Mexican men and women in their 20's/30's. It was fucking hard work. After 1 hour I could only pick 1 bucket. The others were on their 3rd and 4th buckets. I went another hour and got up to 1 1/2 buckets and decided to quit. Told the guy when I left to not worry about paying me anything, I won't be back.

We can let shitloads in on work permits, that's fine, but when the work is done, back you go, is that ok with you?

Surely you realize this whole hubub is a result of a calculated decision by the democrats to use demographics to cement power? They've lost the union/blue collar whites, they cant count on blacks anymore, this is plan C.

We dont lack immigration laws now. We are one of the hardest countries in the world to immigrate too. We have some of the toughest laws and requirements already. This idea that it's easy is laughable. Illegal immigration from Mexico has gone down 10 years in a row. It's not some dire situation nor is it a pressing problem for the country. It became that because of trump racist rhetoric but reality is much different than his verbiage.

How illegal immigration came to the forefront after years of decline I'll never understand.

I understand we have them but their seems to have been very little enforcement of them.

Racist rhetoric? When Bubba implemented his travel ban against "terrorist" countries that was ok right? It was done for national security but Trump doing the exact same thing is racist in nature. You're a smart guy a biased hater of all things Trump has done or will do but a smart guy.

Racist rhetoric? When Bubba implemented his travel ban against "terrorist" countries that was ok right? It was done for national security but Trump doing the exact same thing is racist in nature. You're a smart guy a biased hater of all things Trump has done or will do but a smart guy.

Eh just tired of the immigration nonsense. Hate the phrase open borders. I've dealt a lot with immigration laws the past year for personal reasons and I know how difficult it is to gain citizenship here... and to immigrate here at all. It's not easy and this perception otherwise is hilarious to me.

We dont have anything near open borders and we have way more pressing needs as a nation than illegal immigration. Just my opinion.

By the way we do enforce them, DS. This concept that illegal immigrants drain the economy is inaccurate. As I've pointed out, there are millions of illegals with fake socials paying into a tax system that they'll never receive the benefits of. That's never accounted for.

Immigration is a personal issue for me and I'd put my knowledge on this specific topic up against anyone here In a discussion/debate on our immigration laws. Father is doing pro-bono work for the ACLU assisting the somolians in Michigan being pushed towards moving back... sisters fiance is an immigration attorney. Wife was a colombian citizen.