Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

BREAKING NEWS

Senate narrowly votes to advance Kavanaugh nomination as 3 of 4 key senators vote yes, setting up final vote for Saturday

The Senate, with ‘ayes’ from Sens. Collins, Manchin, Flake, voted Friday to cut off debate on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, moving the chamber to a final vote Saturday evening amid an emotional and rancorous fight over decades-old sexual assault allegations against him.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh Ford was never raped in her life! Completely stage and kabuki theater.

You don't give a fuck if she's telling the truth. You really don't.

All you care about is your own  selfish interests.

Your guns and lowering taxes are more important than some liberal Bitch who was sexually assaulted. Priorities.

Your guns and lowering taxes are more important than some liberal Bitch who was sexually assaulted. Priorities.

Why do you lefties always make silly personal attacks, surely you know we dont care about your attacks, since we dont respect your views? :pop

If she was assaulted( (and after this last FBI report I highly doubt it), it was not by Kavanaugh that is 100% fact. I Know the left hates facts because all they have is slander and emotion to work with in most cases.

BREAKING NEWS

White House believes it has the votes to confirm Kavanaugh, source tells Fox News

The White House believes it has the votes to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, a source told Fox News

Sand box this thread

Wow, The Republicans will be confirming a very unpopular lying attempted rapist to the highest court.  40% percent of the male Republicans on the SCOTUS are either a sexual assaulter/pervert or and attempted lying rapist. That's a joke. The SCOTUS is a joke!  This scandalous cover-up doesn't end here. 

Wow, The Republicans will be confirming a very unpopular lying attempted rapist to the highest court. 40% percent of the male Republicans on the SCOTUS are either a sexual assaulter/pervert or and attempted lying rapist. That's a joke. The SCOTUS is a joke! This scandalous cover-up doesn't end here.

Do you think Obama wished he had a do-over in how that open seat was handled?

Do you think Obama wished he had a do-over in how that open seat was handled?

It's called having principles! That's the difference between the 2 parties. The RepubliCONs will do what ever it takes to win. Lie, steal, cheat, collude with a foreign adversary. A win at all cost mentality. 

I don't know when this started but I witnessed it in 2000 when Bush and the Republicans stole the election from Gore. Then 2016 the Republicans were Derelicts of Duty when the refused to advise and consent on Obama's nomination "Merrick Garland", leaving Scotus seat vacant for over a year. An now the fixed investigation and cover up of attempted rape!  

The corruption, thefts and crimes against the constitution has been one sided for a very long time!

guns and lowering taxes are more important than some liberal Bitch who was sexually assaulted.

This is my opinion 100%, thanks Heartman.

My opinion and votes are based 100% on my own personal interests.

My tax burden and right to bear arms are far more important than something that happened 36 years ago to someone that I don't even know.

Synopsis: it doesn't matter if some men are falsely accused of sexual assault because more women are victims than men. Sexual assault allegations should be considered "guilty until proven innocent".

exactly

to say "well only 100 people have been falsely accused" is ridiculous... once 1 person's life is destroyed by false accusations, the floodgates are open, and it's the media's fault so of course the media isn't going to take any blame for giving press to total lies

exactly

to say "well only 100 people have been falsely accused" is ridiculous... once 1 person's life is destroyed by false accusations, the floodgates are open, and it's the media's fault so of course the media isn't going to take any blame for giving press to total lies

if this alleged rape did take place, why hasn't this women called the local police and filed a complaint...…….