Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. 

You are seeming to think that if I explain to you what I know in occurrences that were not Kavanaugh, that that can justify my idea of his potential thing being plausible. 

If you need that to believe that there's a likelihood of rich kids having crazy sex, then you;re either intentionally being provocative or you're a tad naive. 

But I reckon you're one of the wisest folks on these forums, so I'd say you're being more of the former rather than the latter.

Not really. 

You are seeming to think that if I explain to you what I know in occurrences that were not Kavanaugh, that that can justify my idea of his potential thing being plausible. 

If you need that to believe that there's a likelihood of rich kids having crazy sex, then you;re either intentionally being provocative or you're a tad naive. 

But I reckon you're one of the wisest folks on these forums, so I'd say you're being more of the former rather than the latter.

I am saying everyone talks about running trains and such as though they were regular occurrences on high school and college campuses.  I content they are rare occurrences and not common place at all.

I am saying everyone talks about running trains and such as though they were regular occurrences on high school and college campuses.  I content they are rare occurrences and not common place at all.

Which is fair and probably accurate. 

But the practice does not have to be common for Kav and crew to have taken part of it. 

They could be part of the rare occurrences, ya know. 

I have said a million times (okay prob like 20) on here that they need to rebrand 'equality' as 'fairness' as that's the only true way to bring about 'change.' 

Equality is a myth, and while we should strive for better, we shouldn't try to make everything equal by tearing down groups that are ahead. 

Need to lift people up, not drag everyone down to a miserable level. 

But....keep preaching morality on here like that's the answer. 

Absolute equality may be a myth but the general term and meaning of equality is real. A level fucking playing field for all. Start there.

Morality is the answer. Our ever evolving understanding of right and wrong should be the foundation from which our lives and social institutions should be built.

Absolute equality may be a myth but the general term and meaning of equality is real. A level fucking playing field for all. Start there.

Morally is the answer. Our ever evolving understanding of right and wrong should be the foundation from which our lives and social institutions should be built.

The problem with that is that the moral highground keeps shifting. 

You can have Reps on one side talking about purity while Dems on the other preaching equality. Both sides claiming 'values' on their side. 

As far as a 'level fucking playing field,' yes, that could/should be the standard. BUt we can work towards that aim without tearing down every institution because they're deemed to 'privilege' some people and not others. 

Again, seek to lift up and not tear down and we can build a better country together. 

OK here is a question to ponder.  If none of this stuff ever happened would the Dems find someone to come forward and say it did anyway?  I would guess yes.

I think this as well.....especially with the stakes. 

That's why we cannot just automatically believe and take a few statements and bring the country to its knees. 

But..........they still deserve to be heard, and then the committee can go from there afterward. 

Lets be clear, trying to get a girl drunk and get some action, is good clean fun, it's a positive trait, the problem is when it comes to gang bangs, it only happens in the movies.

Not really good clean fun. Guessing you dont have a wife or especially any daughters.

Going out and having a few drinks with a girl hoping to get lucky is good ole fun. Trying to get a girl drunk enough she will fuck you is a whole different story.