Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Now Hatch is on record saying "I don't know the woman, but I know she's mixed up". Grassley says he doesn't believe Dr. Christine Ford. The both don't know there's public video out there showing both of them saying in 1991 saying an FBI investigation is the correct thing to do. Fuken liars!

the correct thing to do in 1991 doesn't necessarily mean it is the correct thing to do in 2018

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the correct thing to do in 1991 doesn't necessarily mean it is the correct thing to do in 2018

Thanks for your opinion on the obvious! I figured this out on my own. I'm college educated. I have all my teeth. I did not vote for Trump. How does a person that open a school called Trump University and proceed to steal hundreds of millions from U.S. students become president of a great country live the USA?  Are there that many toothless voters?

Grassley and Hatch are giant hypocrites. They've already judged the woman. Hatch is on record as saying he doesn't know the doctor but she's mixed up. Grassley is on record as saying he has a hard time believing the allegations against an impeccable judge. 85 year old Grassley and 84 year old Hatch who have a prejudiced say they would be better investigators than the FBI. But in 1991 there's public video available of both the Old White Men Saying having the FBI investigate the claim is the right thing to do. 

. How does a person that open a school called Trump University and proceed to steal hundreds of millions from U.S. students become president of a great country live the USA? 

I thought you would know this answer, but the electoral college decides these elections.  Trump got more electoral votes than Clinton.  So Trump wins.  Pretty simple.  Also I didn't vote for trump, nor would I.  I also have all my teeth but i do have a cavity that was filled last Summer.  Hope this helps.

I thought you would know this answer, but the electoral college decides these elections.  Trump got more electoral votes than Clinton.  So Trump wins.  Pretty simple.  Also I didn't vote for trump, nor would I.  I also have all my teeth but i do have a cavity that was filled last Summer.  Hope this helps.

Clearly you're a nazi.  

I thought you would know this answer, but the electoral college decides these elections. Trump got more electoral votes than Clinton. So Trump wins. Pretty simple. Also I didn't vote for trump, nor would I. I also have all my teeth but i do have a cavity that was filled last Summer. Hope this helps.

No talk about Hilary voter fraud. How many illegals and dead people voted for her? Many voted multiple times.

Thanks for your opinion on the obvious! I figured this out on my own. I'm college educated. I have all my teeth. I did not vote for Trump. How does a person that open a school called Trump University and proceed to steal hundreds of millions from U.S. students become president of a great country live the USA?  Are there that many toothless voters?

Grassley and Hatch are giant hypocrites. They've already judged the woman. Hatch is on record as saying he doesn't know the doctor but she's mixed up. Grassley is on record as saying he has a hard time believing the allegations against an impeccable judge. 85 year old Grassley and 84 year old Hatch who have a prejudiced say they would be better investigators than the FBI. But in 1991 there's public video available of both the Old White Men Saying having the FBI investigate the claim is the right thing to do. 

why did you leave out sparta-kiss booker?

Thanks for your opinion on the obvious! I figured this out on my own. I'm college educated. I have all my teeth. I did not vote for Trump. How does a person that open a school called Trump University and proceed to steal hundreds of millions from U.S. students become president of a great country live the USA? Are there that many toothless voters?

a outdated system that ignores the will of the people would be a way how plus stupid people believing he was going to make rich people pay more.

i don't have much of an opinion on this. I didn't vote for HRC either.

I thought you were stupid, but this confirms it. Trump thought there were 3 million illegal votes all for Hillary. A panel was put together of all RepubliCON voter suppressors led by Nazi Mike Pence to investigate Benedict Donald's claim and zero evidence was found. Some more embarrassment for Benedict Donald.

Lying liberal twat is 0 for 4 now in witnesses that she said were at the party including her lifelong friend Leland Keyser

Far right RepubliCON Brett Kavenaugh's best pal Mark Judge wrote a book and describes Judge Kavanaugh of puking in a car after a night of drugs and drinking. Title of book is "Wasted".

I believe the girl that escaped rape.