Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaffetz just used a similar 'coincidental' type line on Fox. 

Do you write for them?? Ha.

But yeah....this could be the Dems 'weaponizing MeToo' for all we know. 

Need more facts/evidence to come out.

Lol...and haven’t been watching any Tv other than football this weekend. What was he talking about specifically? The timing or the fact that they are involved with women’s causes?

I hate to think a woman would lie about this. However, I can easily see someone who believes in reproductive rights so passionately that they believe the end justifies the means. BUT. I don’t trust him for some reason,,,,so I just have no idea what to think.

The libtards would find fault with mother Teresa - fact.

From the guy who's on record as saying Benedict Donald is internationally brilliant.

Anyway plenty of conservative Republicans are disgusted and speaking out against the lack of morals and corruption of the current cult like RepubliCON party. Their attitude is win at all cost. Violating the Constitution is OK if needed to win. Merrick Garland. The RepubliCON party is the protector of sexual predator's. Benedict Donald is a self professed pussy grabber, but 80% of white evangelicals voted for him.

Frank Schaeffer a 2nd generation Evangelical leader is so disgusted with a large faction of Evangelical's. These Evangelical's are obsessed with anti abortion ideology that it's become cultish. With bad characteristics of no morals and win at all cost attitude.

Frank Schaeffer along with 35 other Evangelical leaders are taking a bus touring America with the goal of trying to educate the ignorant, morally empty Evangelical Right. Good luck with the cult.

So with this latest bitch, apparently the NY times has been contacting dozens of people that this woman reported as knowing about it, and not one supported her, so they were not going to run it. Then Ronan farrow puts it out there as truth and the media goes nuts. :laugh   This will make it more likely he'll be confirmed IMO, since people will say if that one made it up, so did she.

Downsouth gets robbed blind by his maid, and FW had dinner with Brock and Mug at a truck-stop steakhouse. Two egg-spurts. Funny bunch.

I know,  try to help those a little down and see what it gets me.  The lesson should obviously be to stop trying to be nice to people.  

You're getting better at this though,  putting me in the same sentence with Brock.  Well done.  

And come on,  I read a little on the 2nd girl.  They were in college all sitting around drinking and guy exposed himself?  She was too hammered to remember exactly how it went until now.  Am I the only one that went to college?  Can't remember most of the names but there were plenty times sitting around drinking when both girls or guys "exposed" themselves. It was generally funny and pretty sure everyone has survived the incidents with minimal harm and usually laughed.  

And I don't like Kavanaugh if for nothing else than I am a supporter of a women's right to choose regarding abortion but this is ridiculous.  You have BigMoron and KingTrolvolver really buying into some drunk girl remembering 35 years ago that some dude flashed his dick in front of her.  You guys will buy literally anything if they shovel it down your throat tied to politics.  

Bigrunner,  rather than use your time posting useless novels across forumville maybe do something to better society and go out and volunteer.  Help some kids, some old people, homeless, less fortunate whatever.  I honestly think you do more harm to your cause than anything good you could potentially achieve as a keyboard activist.  

And come on, I read a little on the 2nd girl. They were in college all sitting around drinking and guy exposed himself? She was too hammered to remember exactly how it went until now. Am I the only one that went to college? Can't remember most of the names but there were plenty times sitting around drinking when both girls or guys "exposed" themselves. It was generally funny and pretty sure everyone has survived the incidents with minimal harm and usually laughed.

And I don't like Kavanaugh if for nothing else than I am a supporter of a women's right to choose regarding abortion but this is ridiculous. You have BigMoron and KingTrolvolver really buying into some drunk girl remembering 35 years ago that some dude flashed his dick in front of her. You guys will buy literally anything if they shovel it down your throat tied to politics.

Bigrunner, rather than use your time posting useless novels across forumville maybe do something to better society and go out and volunteer. Help some kids, some old people, homeless, less fortunate whatever. I honestly think you do more harm to your cause than anything good you could potentially achieve as a keyboard activist.

I usually dont use my college experiences as a barometer for the way supreme court justices should act and should have acted. I'd rather my supreme court justices be held to a higher standard than the shit down south did down south in college.

No clue on this incident but absolutely cant stand the "everyone did it argument." I heard some woman at a round table say what man hasn't done what kavanaugh was accused to doing to ford. Uh me... I never forced myself onto someone and held them down while trying to remove her clothes. Jfc it's amazing the nonsense people will say to support someone from their party.

I usually dont use my college experiences as a barometer for the way supreme court justices should act and should have acted. I'd rather my supreme court justices be held to a higher standard than the shit down south did down south in college.

do you believe the accusers 100%?

The RepubliCON party, the party that protects and supports sexual predators, led by a self admitted sexual predator and a Senator that violates the U.S. Constitution bigly are accusing Dems of a smear campaign. Lol.

Senator McConnell says he wants to talk facts. The biggest fact is McConnell loses all credibility when he was a derelict of duty in failing to advise and consent on Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland. This was a blatantly clear violation of the U.S. Constitution. McConnell is the biggest partisan hack in the history of the Senate. His dereliction of duty and lack of credibility are hurting this country. Honor the oath you took to the Constitution. Stop protecting sexual predators!

seems like the 4 undecided TGF voters will decide this thing. We will all know more on Thursday

They are the only ones who have a lick of sense in this matter. No one can know...and I bet the yes/no vote is split exactly down TGF political affiliation lines. How coincidental! What are the odds of that? Lol.

I bet if you took out the political affiliation and the Supreme Court nomination and just made this about Jane and John Doe with the same exact circumstances and no context, the vote results would come out a whole lot differently.

I have no clue either way. But I hate when people try to say well my friend did that. Well your friend isnt trying to become a member of the highest court in the land. I hold those people to a bit higher standard. Sorry.

Because clearly he is the exact same person as he was 35 years ago.  Is there a line to draw where being a typical drunken college kid disqualifies you from future positions.  What about Dr's, teachers, other judges?  What about people that work with kids?  Should drunken shenanigans of 35 years ago disqualify you?  Cleary, I do not want my justices of the highest level walking around in their older age flopping their dicks(or tits) out but I'm a little more willing to not take quite so seriously if they did it in their late teens/early 20's.

I'm sorry,  not trying to use "my friend did that" excuse but rather I just try to look at people like they are actually people and therefore many aspects of their life tend to resemble other people.