Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Because clearly he is the exact same person as he was 35 years ago. Is there a line to draw where being a typical drunken college kid disqualifies you from future positions. What about Dr's, teachers, other judges? What about people that work with kids? Should drunken shenanigans of 35 years ago disqualify you? Cleary, I do not want my justices of the highest level walking around in their older age flopping their dicks(or tits) out but I'm a little more willing to not take quite so seriously if they did it in their late teens/early 20's.

I'm sorry, not trying to use "my friend did that" excuse but rather I just try to look at people like they are actually people and therefore many aspects of their life tend to resemble other people.

comparing a doctor to a supreme court justice. Jfc pal.

A doctor doesnt make decisions that literally effect the entire countries everyday life.

Yes, a drunken attempted sexual assault as a teen would make you ineligible from becoming a supreme court justice - if it were true. I didnt realize that was a crazy thought. I dont care how young or drunk you were. If we cant find enough scotus candidates that weren't waving dicks and slamming women on beds then our country has a bigger problem pal.

As I said... no clue what's true. I cant even remember 1 year ago none the less 35.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timely getting involved in political discussion? He must be bored today.

He doesn’t seem to engage much with politics anymore. Which is smart.

I try to be anti political with things like this. I'm more commenting on the absurdity I've heard trying to normalize the accused behavior.

A SCOTUS nominee shouldnt be political but its been politicized the past 8 years.

I try to be anti political with things like this. I'm more commenting on the absurdity I've heard trying to normalize the accused behavior.

A SCOTUS nominee shouldnt be political but its been politicized the past 8 years.

Well, I’m extremely bored at work today. But I’m gonna pass anyway on getting involved. Not that bored I guess.

I got the over in the football game tonight. And go OJ Howard.

The RepubliCON party, the party that protects and supports sexual predators, led by a self admitted sexual predator and a Senator that violates the U.S. Constitution bigly are accusing Dems of a smear campaign. Lol.

Senator McConnell says he wants to talk facts. The biggest fact is McConnell loses all credibility when he was a derelict of duty in failing to advise and consent on Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland. This was a blatantly clear violation of the U.S. Constitution. McConnell is the biggest partisan hack in the history of the Senate. His dereliction of duty and lack of credibility are hurting this country. Honor the oath you took to the Constitution. Stop protecting sexual predators!

collusion and treason...……..

collusion and treason...……..

Conspiring against America to influence an election.

Opening a school, calling it Trump University. Promptly proceeding to steal hundreds of millions from U.S. Students.

Admitting you kiss and grab pussy against a woman's will. Then when accused by a dozen in a half women of sexual assault you call them all liars. Lol

Conspiring against America to influence an election.

Opening a school, calling it Trump University. Promptly proceeding to steal hundreds of millions from U.S. Students.

Admitting you kiss and grab pussy against a woman's will. Then when accused by a dozen in a half women of sexual assault you call them all liars. Lol

r u talking about bill Clinton?

Are you girls watching this coverage. The illegitimate leader of the USA who is a known serial sexual predator defending his SC nominee who is also a sexual predator. Calling him a very fine man.

And of course we're watching partisan hack and known dereliction of duty Senator Mitch McConnell being complicit to the treasonous WH by also calling the lying SC nominee a fine person. Lol, lol

Bigrunner if it was asked of you to lie about being sexual assaulted by this guy 35 years ago would you step up to the plate for your country?

We've already determined you aren't the brightest. Who's lying for their country anyway?

We do know RepubliCONs are lying for their party. The win at all cost party. The party that protects sexual predators and pedophiles. "Vote for Roy Moore". "Vote for Bart O'Kavanaugh". You know what I'm talking about. Only one side wants an FBI investigation? Of course it's the good side, the credible side.

Bigrunner if it was asked of you to lie about being sexual assaulted by this guy 35 years ago would you step up to the plate for your country?

These women are very brave. Kavanaugh is a coward!

Kavanaugh and his wife did an interview with FOX NEWS this afternoon that will appear tonight.

He's full of hot air! At one point he tells the interviewer he's a champion of woman's issues. That's pretty funny considering he tried to stop a 17 year old rape victim from getting an abortion. Subsequently his decision was quickly criticized by a higher Court and overturned. The rape victim had the abortion.

P.S. The FOX NEWS interviewer happens to be the first Fox News female employee that sided with Roger Alles when he was accused by Gretchen Carlson of sexual misconduct/assault.

Sounds like the dems slimy plot is collapsing, this second woman is completely discredited,  ford is hinting she might not even show up, and good old Avenatti is claiming a women will allege gang rapes.

Kavenaugh will be the first virgin to participate in gang rapes.

Leave it to the democrats and fake media to screw up everything they touch. :laugh

Where were the Libs when Bill Clinton brutally rape multiple women?

Libs are protecting the women beater Keith Ellison.

The sad thing is everyone knows exactly what they're doing, yet there's a fair chance a couple republicans will fall for it, either through a misguided attempt to appear fair, or just plain trump hatred.

Sounds like the dems slimy plot is collapsing, this second woman is completely discredited,  ford is hinting she might not even show up, and good old Avenatti is claiming a women will allege gang rapes.

Kavenaugh will be the first virgin to participate in gang rapes.

Leave it to the democrats and fake media to screw up everything they touch. :laugh

Avenatti joining has really hurt their cause.