Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

After watching that Travesty of an interview on Faux News tonight, I've moved from really no strong opinion, to he's guilty as sin.   That was as Pathetic as Clinton's, "I did Not Have Sex with that Woman, Miss Lewinsky" shit.    Won't matter though.   It's still he said/she said, and the Cultists who control the situation will only believe he said, so he'll be on the SCOTUS soon enough.  

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tactic just may come back and haunt the Libs in November.

You're a pathetic Bitch. Only one side is demanding investigations, into these multiple claims of sexual assault, by non partisan investigators. And that would be the side telling the truth.

Kavanaugh and Trump are serial liars. #Trumpuniversity. #Trumpgrabsthepussy

Fair Warning voted no. He also thinks Benedict Donald is internationally brilliant.

It's quit obvious handicapping is not your strength.

I think he’s more brilliant than you. That’s not really setting the bar high though.

Maybe a courageous third woman can come out of hiding today and say they were at the same party, but they can’t remember if he was there.

GTFO

I think he’s more brilliant than you. That’s not really setting the bar high though.

Maybe a courageous third woman can come out of hiding today and say they were at the same party, but they can’t remember if he was there.

GTFO

GTFO

runner calls these women brave...……..lol

the stories from these women changes daily...…….

runner calls these women brave...……..lol

the stories from these women changes daily...…….

They ARE brave.  It takes a lot of gall to go out in public and lie while NOT stating any actual facts that can be checked.  All while knowing that follow up questions cannot be answered without the risk of finding other people that will NOT support the lie.

GTFO

The dozen in a half women that accused Benedict Donald of sexual assault are liars also. Correct?

You're pathetic. #Igrabthepussy

What does Donald have to do with this? Those cases are separate. It’s a vendetta by Feinstein and the “brave left”. This second case is so flimsy the NYT wouldn’t run it. What does that say?

So you don't think the dozen in a half women that accused Benedict Donald of sexual assault are liars?

One of Kavanaugh defenses is that he was a virgin. Now what does that have to do with sexual assault? Your pathetic RepubliCON mind bought it.

He's a fraud just like the guy who nominated him. That guy happens to be under federal investigation for possible treason.

Thursday going to be a very, very sad and embarrassing day for the pathetic, lying RepubliCONs.

So you don't think the dozen in a half women that accused Benedict Donald of sexual assault are liars?

One of Kavanaugh defenses is that he was a virgin. Now what does that have to do with sexual assault? Your pathetic RepubliCON mind bought it.

He's a fraud just like the guy who nominated him. That guy happens to be under federal investigation for possible treason.

Thursday going to be a very, very sad and embarrassing day for the pathetic, lying RepubliCONs.

You only care because it’s a trump nominee. You like your facts like your coffee, muddled.

I was at parties every weekend 35-years also, don’t remember shit. #metoo

Were you a virgin. Sounds like nothing significant happened at your parties. Do you remember if you were drinking? 35 years ago you were 17, 18?

I remember the first keg party I went to. I remember I walked there. I was 16 or 17. I got sick walking home. If I tried to sexually assault someone I think I would remember that also.

#Trumpuniversity

I see todays smear is one of Kavs ex roommates who said "he drank a lot"...ooh, what a desperado. I guess that backs up her story? :doh

Impossible, he was a virgin in high school. Plus he used the word never all the time. He won over a lot of Trumptards.

I only wish he would take a lie detector and demand an FbI investigate instead of claiming he wants a fair process.

After watching that Travesty of an interview on Faux News tonight, I've moved from really no strong opinion, to he's guilty as sin. That was as Pathetic as Clinton's, "I did Not Have Sex with that Woman, Miss Lewinsky" shit. Won't matter though. It's still he said/she said, and the Cultists who control the situation will only believe he said, so he'll be on the SCOTUS soon enough.

Merlin, this!

Seems like if he was a virgin until the end of college or close, (really?). there would be girlfriends or medical records or something that could confirm this...asssuming he confided in a doctor.

It would be non-responsive as to the assault itself, but might indicate his level of focus that he put on sex.

I saw a news clip about memory this morning which said that many times and memories of events that could be considered traumatic are remembered distinctly by the one who suffered the trauma, but not for the one who caused the trauma. I believe that 100 %.