Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone back and forth on liking Candace Owens. 

She's good at stating her positions, though, but seems kind of a fake. Gal just be collecting that right wing money!

But she's right.....the hardcore feminists ruin everything for everyone and people are rejecting that......which is unfortunate because it could move people off of positions that are needed to help women. 

It's just that those doing it go wayyyyyyyyy too far. They just need to be reasonable and accept that people will ultimately be fair. But they drown out their message with insane over the top protests and such. Ugh.

I've gone back and forth on liking Candace Owens. 

She's good at stating her positions, though, but seems kind of a fake. Gal just be collecting that right wing money!

But she's right.....the hardcore feminists ruin everything for everyone and people are rejecting that......which is unfortunate because it could move people off of positions that are needed to help women. 

It's just that those doing it go wayyyyyyyyy too far. They just need to be reasonable and accept that people will ultimately be fair. But they drown out their message with insane over the top protests and such. Ugh.

Agreed, but she’s annoying....more annoying than the modern feminists on which she hates.

Oh I know. 

As she's being pushed and gets more and more annoying, I almost want to go 100% against her just out of spite!

Do you think you're runny, have some grandiose idea of your own importance? I hate to break it to you, but your opinion, my opinion, and all of our collective opinions reflect nothing, sway nothing.

Announcing that you're "close" to beginning a personal jihad against candice owens(who is unknown to 98% of americans) is the stuff madness is made of..

Do you think you're runny, have some grandiose idea of your own importance? I hate to break it to you, but your opinion, my opinion, and all of our collective opinions reflect nothing, sway nothing.

Announcing that you're "close" to beginning a personal jihad against candice owens(who is unknown to 98% of americans) is the stuff madness is made of..

The grandiose idea is prob spot on. 

Thanks for noticing!

JFC,Renae Merle is a far left loon who is as credible as a rock.

Was quoting Goldman Sachs execs....doesn’t matter.

The irony is that her implication was the women complaining about wage gap worked in “fashion” and shouldn’t expect to make the same as employees of Goldman Sachs. It’s just amusing that Goldman Sachs is one of the where is offenders by their own admission.

Was quoting Goldman Sachs execs....doesn’t matter.

The irony is that her implication was the women complaining about wage gap worked in “fashion” and shouldn’t expect to make the same as employees of Goldman Sachs. It’s just amusing that Goldman Sachs is one of the where is offenders by their own admission.

There are many class action lawsuits on the table here. The 56% of women they are referring too is in the UK.

There are many class action lawsuits on the table here. The 56% of women they are referring too is in the UK.

Yes I saw that, but the argument is the same for feminists, and counter argument by what’s her name, whether it is in the United States or abroad. I really don’t care one way or the other it’s just funny that she is Goldman Sachs as an example....maybe I misunderstood her point..

I like some of what she says, but she’s too annoying to listen to.

Yes I saw that, but the argument is the same for feminists, and counter argument by what’s her name, whether it is in the United States or abroad. I really don’t care one way or the other it’s just funny that she is Goldman Sachs as an example....maybe I misunderstood her point..

I like some of what she says, but she’s too annoying to listen to.

Be careful about having an opinion and broadcasting it. 

I was given a lashing for doing so!

runner is low iq.......believes anything anti trump from any source......

I believe he opened a school, called it Trump University and proceeded to steal hundreds of millions from US students. I believe a dozen and a half women accused him of sexual assault. I believe all of them. Benedict Donald calls them all liars. I don't believe Benedict Donald when he claimed Obama wire tapped his phone. When Benedict Donald said Obama wasn't born in America I said it was a lie. You see the pattern Mr. Pathetic? The source is usually Benedict Donald himself.

#Trumpisapussygrabber.