TRUMP is killing it !

FISHHEAD

And those dumb reps listen to their corporate donors when necessary.

Cmon, are you telling me that any corporation gives money to sheila jackson lee, or that dope that thought Guam was gonna tip over into the ocean? i doubt it, they prob get payoffs from crooked developers in their own districts, but that's about it.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cmon, are you telling me that any corporation gives money to sheila jackson lee, or that dope that thought Guam was gonna tip over into the ocean? i doubt it, they prob get payoffs from crooked developers in their own districts, but that's about it.

And who pays them?

It's a pipe line of corruption style tactics all around.

Local stuff is prob worse than national since the effects are more direct.

And who pays them?

It's a pipe line of corruption style tactics all around.

Local stuff is prob worse than national since the effects are more direct.

I hope you're right, I dont think we live in a world anymore where corporate interests rule , that would be fine overall.  i'm pretty sure it's now the dumb leading the dumb.

refunds? Who gives a shit about refunds? The only thing that matters is overall tax liability, not whether you get your savings over the course of the year or at the end.

Keep in mind every Taxpayer had the power to get a big refund if they really had that as a priority.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is well known for citing one particular quote from the Bible. Yet recently she had to admit she couldn’t find it anywhere in the Holy Book.

Pelosi has a habit of quoting a line that she says is in the Bible. In fact, the California Democrat has delivered the line 11 times between 2002 and 2018 on the Congressional Record, according to Business Insider.

"To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonour the God who made us," Pelosi says.

However, during an event with a group of Christian colleges this week, Pelosi conceded that the message might not be biblical.

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi, who is Catholic, told the audience, "I keep reading and reading the Bible —I know it's there someplace. It's supposed to be in Isaiah."

"The Pelosi passage is not in the Bible,” Will Kynes, an associate professor of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Whitworth University, told Slate, adding that the closest analogue is Proverbs 14:31, which discusses aiding the poor: “Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker, but those who are kind to the needy honor him.”

The psychological impact of a lesser refund is going to piss off people, even if they saved more over the course of a year.

It's just how people are.

you're right, and they will misdirect their anger at us poor innocent tax preparers... even if their overall tax burden is much lower

thankfully my bigger clients are business owners who are looking good under the new tax law

The psychological impact of a lesser refund is going to piss off people, even if they saved more over the course of a year.

It's just how people are.

Yup, no doubt, hopefully everyone has someone in their life who can set them straight. I always fixed it so i had to pay in, got a refund maybe twice in my life.

you're right, and they will misdirect their anger at us poor innocent tax preparers... even if their overall tax burden is much lower

thankfully my bigger clients are business owners who are looking good under the new tax law

One of my sisters worked part time, made only 17k, but gets back 9 due to a couple of kids despite not paying not much at all in taxes over the year.

Just a wild system.

Would you make a big deal if this were in a Catholic Church?

If it was a Catholic Church known for helping immigrants and refugees for over a century come to America, yes . Keep in mind the killer parroted Trump's rhetoric about invaders killing Americans and he had to stop them.

Trump his tons of blood on his hand. If you remember the Synagogue di

If it was a Catholic Church known for helping immigrants and refugees for over a century come to America, yes . Keep in mind the killer parroted Trump's rhetoric about invaders killing Americans and he had to stop them.

Trump his tons of blood on his hand. If you remember the members of the synagogue told Trump he was not welcome at the memorial services of the fallen.

People were killed because of Trump's evil rhetoric about people invading America thru the Southern Border.