Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good strategy to bet Trump now (even better to lay Biden).

Worst case scenario is that Biden lives through the debate and the line stays put. 

But there's a decent chance Trumps odds go from +130 to -110.

I bet a bunch of Kam at 150-1 just for fun over the past week - I'm really, really hoping for a total Biden debate meltdown, but I doubt he will be as bad as Trumpers are hoping. He's not totally senile.

Pretty huge liquidity on this market. Over 100 million matched at Betfair.

EDIT: looks like the 2016 election had over 200 million pounds matched, which was a record for any sports/politics event. This will almost surely surpass that, since 75M of volume from 2016 was after the polls closed. We're still over a month out and the debates haven't even started... 

https://betting.betfair.com/politics/us-politics/200m-us-president-market-breaks-all-time-betfair-record-091116-745.html

The Exchange 'Next President' market obliterated the record for the most money ever to be traded on any political and sporting event, with just under £200m traded - around £75m of that traded once polls had closed...

Want more rapes of children then vote for the Democrats

I have read the Left spin on the bill and it just looks like some gay pedo pushing to me.

Here is a more conservative view of SB145 from a law firm

https://ehlinelaw.com/blog/sb-145-sex-crimes-legal

:laugh

Your RW MOUTHSHIT BS is getting worse and worse...

You obviously don't even understand what that bill is even about...

You just come here (hour after hour and day after day) and PARROT any ignorant Brainless Mouthshit that you see on RW Social Media..

At this point, since you have obviously abandoned any hope of having any of your Ignorant RW Pro-Trump Mouthshit "content" being taken seriously, I view your "contriibutions" as Grade-Z Comedy...

No shade...Just sayin'...:cigar

One has to wonder why a  troll bot would be in favor of a bill that makes it easier for pedos to  take advantage of  kids and avoid the sex offender registry

Really strange :scratch

If I need to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand.

Now scurry back to Breitbart (And Get Your PARROT Talking Points/Marching Orders/Daily Mouthshit Figured Out) and then report back, I need the laughs...:cigar