Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

All right men. I've been holding off betting the general - with covid going on, things have been very unpredictable and I've been on the sideline. For all of may-july I've seen it as a coin flip, and maybe Biden a slight favorite, so didn't want to even make a play. But now it's time.

The disgusting China virus which was created in a Wuhan lab and released on the world is still an X factor. As it stands it hurts Trump bigly. But from here til November the bounce could go either way, depending on the severity of the second wave. Big wave = Biden advantage. Small wave = big advantage Trump. Coin flip.

However, the democrats have been generous enough to hand Trump a guaranteed win regardless of the evil Chinese virus. The riots are going to seal the deal. People are fucking angry. Cities are burning because of Democrat appeasement, and the media is lying and telling people to not believe what they are seeing with their own eyes.

Trump at plus money today is an absolute crazy line. Get in before the new polls come in. He will be -120 in no time.

If you want an even better line, sprinkle some on EC prop bets for GOP to win by 150+.

You lost 50 Million + on the VP.  As wrong as wrong could be at every turn.  Hopefully that continues.   

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn good video and amazingly accurate

This is what you vote for if you vote Biden. These are some EVIL FUCKS and the threats of violence are clear!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301941446157766656

:laugh

Wow.

Are you trying to set some sort of record for being the Most Mindless POS in the history of these boards?

All you have is Copypasta and Today's Latest Trump Mouthshit.

Do you ever have an Original Thought?

Or...

Does your entire life revolve around Parroting Trump's Latest Mouthshit?

I am surprised that you even have time to gamble.

From what I have seen here, you have your head so far up Trump's Are that you wink at him when he adjusts his dentures.

No shade...:cigar

CNN: Why do gamblers think Donald Trump has such a good chance of winning?.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/politics/betting-markets-trump-biden-bovada-betfair/index.html

I scanned the article. It was reasonably neutral for CNN

To me the answer to your question is simple. The bettors on Trump see what is going on objectively  and are not looking at the skewed polls and msm hate as definitive evidence of what the US public  is really thinking.

Trump still at + money on sites like Pinnacle is still a bargain.

Correct wasnt about politics at all

Was about how the mkts are set

But of course Mike went into it with Mouth in high blower mind in idle cut off.

This thread isnt about politics its about wagering on the election and I kept within that theme

Isn't stuff like that more appropriate in your sissy forum?