Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

40sec summation of Kamala

Traitor Tulsi was assigned one job by her Russian masters and the Idiot campaign in that debate.   Take out Kamala at all costs. Kamala was the D frontrunner going into that debate, and she was always the biggest threat to the idiot.   Traitor Tulsi did her job well, and took out the biggest threat to the Idiot.  Or so they thought.  Being on the ticket is not nearly as effective as being at the top of the ticket, but she'll still be in a position to prosecute the Idiot in her role as attack dog.   And Traitor Tulsi will likely get her reward with a role on Faux news, or maybe RT or OAN.    

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traitor Tulsi was assigned one job by her Russian masters and the Idiot campaign in that debate. Take out Kamala at all costs. Kamala was the D frontrunner going into that debate, and she was always the biggest threat to the idiot. Traitor Tulsi did her job well, and took out the biggest threat to the Idiot. Or so they thought. Being on the ticket is not nearly as effective as being at the top of the ticket, but she'll still be in a position to prosecute the Idiot in her role as attack dog. And Traitor Tulsi will likely get her reward with a role on Faux news, or maybe RT or OAN.

Tulsi is an American hero.

She WAS, until she flipped.   Same as the Traitor Flynn.  Same as Benedict Arnold. 

Trump needs to award Tulsi the Presidential Medal of Freedom for exposing the rampant hypocrisy of cowards like Kamala Harris.

There is not a single inethical, cowardly, or hypocritical bone in Tulsi Gabbards body. 

She is an example of true courage. With all their phony talk of "wOmEn eMPoWeRmenT", Dems show their true colors by destroying and smearing the only real example of a courageous woman in their ranks. Disgusting.

Trump needs to award Tulsi the Presidential Medal of Freedom for exposing the rampant hypocrisy of cowards like Kamala Harris.

There is not a single inethical, cowardly, or hypocritical bone in Tulsi Gabbards body. 

She is an example of true courage. With all their phony talk of "wOmEn eMPoWeRmenT", Dems show their true colors by destroying and smearing the only real example of a courageous woman in their ranks. Disgusting.

As usual, you don't know Democrats, as your consistently ridiculously laughably wrong evaluations of the VP race showed.   Based on your big talk, figure you lost about 50 Million for your arrogance and cluelessness.  I guess you "don't know Democrats better than they know themselves", LOL. 

Democrats showed what they thought of the traitor with her consistent 1% or less polling.  Yes, The Idiot traitor POTUS should award her that,  or a similar medal, just like he awarded similar accolades to another Traitor to America in Limbaugh, and calls other traitors like Flynn and Roger Stone heroes.  

As usual, you don't know Democrats, as your consistently ridiculously laughably wrong evaluations of the VP race showed.   Based on your big talk, figure you lost about 50 Million for your arrogance and cluelessness.  I guess you "don't know Democrats better than they know themselves", LOL. 

Democrats showed what they thought of the traitor with her consistent 1% or less polling.  Yes, The Idiot traitor POTUS should award her that,  or a similar medal, just like he awarded similar accolades to another Traitor to America in Limbaugh, and calls other traitors like Flynn and Roger Stone heroes.  

Incorrect. Duckworth and Bass were in consideration until the very end of the process. I got huge value on those, despite losing. 

And despite Whitmer removing herself from consideration, Biden liked her so much he still gave her a final interview. Result could have been totally different if she had not recused herself. 

Much of my action I got on those three was at 60 and 70-1. Can't help the way the cards fall, but my leans were immaculate, as always, and I was huge on some of the best value plays ever seen in our lifetime.

Cry more tho.

Incorrect. Duckworth and Bass were in consideration until the very end of the process. I got huge value on those, despite losing. 

And despite Whitmer removing herself from consideration, Biden liked her so much he still gave her a final interview. Result could have been totally different if she had not recused herself. 

Much of my action I got on those three was at 60 and 70-1. Can't help the way the cards fall, but my leans were immaculate, as always, and I was huge on some of the best value plays ever seen in our lifetime.

Cry more tho.

One would think the massive losses and general cluelessness of your VP evaluations would give you the dose of humility you badly, badly need, kid.   You got schooled.   As wrong as wrong could be throughout the process.  Reacting to every little rumor.  But like a true egomaniac who totally lacks self awareness, much like the Dear Cult Leader you support, you STILL think you got it right.  LMFAO.  Keep doing you.  Entertaining as hell.  

Any odds that the winner will not be declared on election night?

Pretty much a sure thing at this point.  One of the reasons I'm probably not gonna tie up my money and scalp this heavily, like I've done for all POTUS elections since 2000.   I think it'll be worse than 2000 as to when it's finally settled.  

If I were part of the crew trying to run the world Comma--lala would be nice to have under my thumb.

The bitch would say anything I told her to as long as I just give her a little power

Love how she just laughs off the Smackdown she gave  Biden in the debates, The funnier stuff is a little over 2min into video

Traitor Tulsi was assigned one job by her Russian masters and the Idiot campaign in that debate.   Take out Kamala at all costs. Kamala was the D frontrunner going into that debate, and she was always the biggest threat to the idiot.   Traitor Tulsi did her job well, and took out the biggest threat to the Idiot.  Or so they thought.  Being on the ticket is not nearly as effective as being at the top of the ticket, but she'll still be in a position to prosecute the Idiot in her role as attack dog.   And Traitor Tulsi will likely get her reward with a role on Faux news, or maybe RT or OAN.    

UGLY BITCH

EHuQUJPXUAY19XR.jpg

GUMMY smile...YUK...