IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KINGER THIS IS IAG YOU KNOW THIS RETARD BOAT SENT ME A PICTURE OF HIS VAGINA YOU WILL BE CALLED AS A WITNESS WHEN I SUE THIS MORON BOAT.MY FRIEND BEANTOWNJIM GOT ME A GOOD JEW LAWYER WWW.BARRYFEINSTEIN.COM IF YOU AND BOAT WANT THE FORUM BACK YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH BEANTOWNJIM AND HIS JEW LAWYER YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SETTLE OUT OF COURT.

KING REVOLVER I TOLERATED YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE VERY JUVENILE BUT THIS MORON BOAT SHOULD BE IN AN INSTITUTION HE IS MENTALLY ILL AND NEEDS MEDICATION

SO GET IN TOUCH WITH BEANTOWNJIM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A DEAL MAYBE WE CAN CUT OUT THE JEW LAWYER SO REMEMBER BEANTOWNJIM IS ANSWERING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING MY FORUM.

No. I want my forum and don't need a crazy lady with a rape whistle to keep stepping in my way constantly accusing people (especially Boat) of doing bad shit to her.

She's a fine poster, but once she got a little taste of power she went fuckin' berserk.

You might want to keep an eye on Hoffa

May need some reigning in

Gotta say me and IAG were cool but this is some weird ass shit. And it was cool and all the sudden she went batshit crazy. Throwing out accusations against Boat and all these crazy hacking things. I think she even called me out for something. Very weird. I don't know what to say. I wish her the best.

IAG most likely lurking 23/24 hrs of the day trying to figure out who’s posting as who.....

All cracked out blaming Wade for her tv changing channels while she was out side watering the roof and planting a garden on the sidewalk...

Is Boat really Hoffa.....Is Jts tjd or is Sly Fish or is brown green where am I is Yanks coming back from France is George bugging my phone....

He also gifted you 34 percent did he not?

I already had a percentage of the forum prior, and I made a deal with him for the 34 percent. I wasn't going around in public accusing Boat of shit like you did.

You want to accuse the guy about everything under the sun but then take his forum from him? That's some weird shit.

Do your thing, boo boo.