IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already had a percentage of the forum prior, and I made a deal with him for the 34 percent. I wasn't going around in public accusing Boat of shit like you did.

You want to accuse the guy about everything under the sun but then take his forum from him? That's some weird shit.

Do your thing, boo boo.

it's too late for the grumbling, she has it, how you two deal with it from here is the only issue.

And you two should really do it privately.

E-Rape whistle lady: My stalker, who causes me great anxiety, gifted me a forum.

Therapist: Well, did you tell him to take his gift and get lost?

E-Rape whistle lady: No, I kept the gift.

Therapist: What????

Do you want me to post the text exchange? Boat may I post exchange? Where I said I wasn't taking it for free and you should not make hasty decision and you said you would give to some else if I didn't take it? KInger had no problem taking his share.

IAG

WHAT ISNT TRUE?    GUYS ARE TRYING TO GET PAID ON THE POKER FORUM, AND YES YOU OWE 283......WHAT PART IS NOT TRUE?   IM NOT TRYING TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME, BUT GUYS WANT TO GET PAID AND THE PEOPLE THAT OWE OUTWEIGH THE GUYS THAT ARE WINNING...... SWEEP, RICHSOX OR JO JO WOULD LOVE A PAYMENT

I can send sweep a payment right now.

RICHSOX WOULD APPRECIATE IT, AS HE IS UP THE MOST MONEY..... NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE HIS INFO, BUT I AM SURE SOMEONE COULD GET IT FOR YOU

:laugh :laugh :laugh

"Tried" to give it back. How hard can that be?

I took you off as an admin and now you're saying you never agreed to give it up.

Make up your mind.

I said I never agreed to give away the entire thing. Other current ownership may weigh in here. We both know what happened.

IT WAS EASY, I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHY IT TOOK 3 WEEKS EITHER......BUT YOU AHVE NOT BEEN AROUND SO I AM SURE THAT WAS THE ISSUE...... THE POKER GUYS APPRECIATE YOUR PAYMENT...

I haven't been around for other reasons. I guess you are not in JFC so you don't understand this is not unusual. You could have emailed me.

No. I want my forum and don't need a crazy lady with a rape whistle to keep stepping in my way constantly accusing people (especially Boat) of doing bad shit to her.

She's a fine poster, but once she got a little taste of power she went fuckin' berserk.

An upstanding liberal like yourself mocking a potential harrassment victim to serve your self interest.

They would hammer you.

I haven't been around for other reasons. I guess you are not in JFC so you don't understand this is not unusual. You could have emailed me.

IAG

ITS PAID LETS MOVE ON...... YOUR ACTING LIKE ITS MY FAULT YOU AHVE NOT PAID OR THE POKER FORUMS FAULT......ARE YOU SERIOUSLY OK?

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD WE START EMAILING YOUA FTER PLAYING POKER NGIHTLY AND PAYING EVERY COUPLE DAYS FOR 6 WEEKS WITHOUT AN EMAIL........NOW WE SHOULD FO EMAILED YOU?   ONCE AGAIN NOT TRYING TO ARGUWE WITH YOU AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT GOING ON..... 

CARRY ON , SWEEPER SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.  MY APOLOGIES ABOUT RUINING YOUR THREAD ARGUEING WITH KINGER AND MR BOAT

Gotta say me and IAG were cool but this is some weird ass shit. And it was cool and all the sudden she went batshit crazy. Throwing out accusations against Boat and all these crazy hacking things. I think she even called me out for something. Very weird. I don't know what to say. I wish her the best.

You've got to be kidding me....several people know the real deal. Ask you pal Relish.

IAG most likely lurking 23/24 hrs of the day trying to figure out who’s posting as who.....

All cracked out blaming Wade for her tv changing channels while she was out side watering the roof and planting a garden on the sidewalk...

Is Boat really Hoffa.....Is Jts tjd or is Sly Fish or is brown green where am I is Yanks coming back from France is George bugging my phone....

ok Ted

Cracked out. Lol. Good one. BBB can defend himself if I'm wrong.