Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Like I'm clicking on any external link you post.  LMAO.  As if your "word" means anything.

That's why they're still selling your subscriptions.  Right, scumbag?

You have no idea who I am or who I know.  And that's by design.  But keep making ridiculous claims, tout scum.

Buddy why are you so triggered? I thought we were having funny and making you famous? You gotta plenty to say but you literally have done no work at all in who I am. Which is fine and acceptable. I asked for your help and offered to pay you for that help in what I thought was acceptable. 

You're unhinged. I'll gladly get out of your guys way. You have 8 people to jerk off a day. 

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Buddy why are you so triggered? I thought we were having funny and making you famous? You gotta plenty to say but you literally have done no work at all in who I am. Which is fine and acceptable. I asked for your help and offered to pay you for that help in what I thought was acceptable. 

You're unhinged. I'll gladly get out of your guys way. You have 8 people to jerk off a day. 

Anyone can see that your subscriptions are still for sale, moron.

You can lie all you want.

The entertainment is at your expense.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Seriously.

Is one to be impressed by name dropping individuals of whom 99.99% percent of the population is unaware of...

I once caddied for Milton Berle, impressed?

Where did I do that? Voodoo is frank B and used to post here. Erin Renning not ringing a bell for anyone here? Used to post here too.. you see a coincidence going on? 

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Keep lying, fucktard.  I'm not promoting shit for you.

Promote what? No one even writes articles anymore. You took a 2 year old screen shot? There hasnt been a daily podcast since January. That's pretty wild accusations sir. 

Would you consider RAS a scam as well or just me? All touts, what about the ones that win and offer you gobs of CLV?