Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

2 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

The link to purchase plays with release times? Along with a billing information? Where is that along with a description of plays with a steam play warning were removed in the last 17 months. Can you help us locate a link to where one can ACTUALLY PURCHASE PLAYS? TIA

There's a page that's still up with active "Buy Now" buttons that lead to a login screen.

None of us are going to create an account and log in to your scam site.

Why is this so fucking difficult for you to comprehend?

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

There's a page that's still up with active "Buy Now" buttons that lead to a login screen.

Why is this so fucking difficult for you to comprehend?

None of us are going to create an account and log in to your scam site.

How hard is for you to understand that you cant login? There are no plays for sale and the site is non functioning as of March. Look at the articles, look at the records. How am I a idiot when you cant take 5 seconds to realize that? 

You literally asked who I was Mikeman. Most everyone here knows who I am. I answered you specifically. 

How hard is for you to understand that you cant login? There are no plays for sale and the site is non functioning as of March. Look at the articles, look at the records. How am I a idiot when you cant take 5 seconds to realize that? 

You literally asked who I was Mikeman. Most everyone here knows who I am. I answered you specifically. 

Because old articles means that logins and credit card processing are disabled.

LMAO.

Bringing up a login screen after clicking on a Buy Now button PROVES you're either lying, an idiot, or probably both.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASON to keep a non-functioning site up.

Absolutely none.

But there sure as fuck is a reason if it's still active.

25k for the purchase of a play by anyone. We can start the price there. Do we have a bet? 

3MW still uses it for content providing. Maybe you've heard of them? Eh probably not. Sharp group so unlikely youd have a clue

25k for the purchase of a play by anyone. We can start the price there. Do we have a bet? 

3MW still uses it for content providing. Maybe you've heard of them? Eh probably not. Sharp group so unlikely youd have a clue

Sure.  If you give me full access to the backend of your entire site, we have a deal.

Otherwise, you're on fucking crack if you think anyone is going to try to prove that people bought picks from your scam site.

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

As long as you're suing Monkey for libel and defamation, feel free to add TGF to your legal actions for allowing him the platform.

Send you cease and desist directives to barstool #4 at the Del Rey Hotel...

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Sure.  If you give me full access to the backend of your entire site, we have a deal.

Otherwise, you're on fucking crack if you think anyone is going to try to prove that people bought picks from your scam site.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Deal! Would you like to escrow a 3rd party or I can fly to you this evening. You agree to a wager of 25k that I havent sold a play since March 2020 & there is no way to currently purchase plays from bettoriq correct? 

I can even have everyone involved in the site meet up with us and you can see every single detail we can possibly provide. 

I'm down to do whatever youd like to make this wager take place. 

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Deal! Would you like to escrow a 3rd party or I can fly to you this evening. You agree to a wager of 25k that I havent sold a play since March 2020 & there is no way to currently purchase plays from bettoriq correct? 

I can even have everyone involved in the site meet up with us and you can see every single detail we can possibly provide. 

I'm down to do whatever youd like to make this wager take place. 

No.  I need admin access to the backend of the site.

Including all log files.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Look at Monkey giving orders,,,,,you tell'em Monkey:laugh

How do we know what you are saying is true Monkey?

You literally publish you continuous Trump is returning quackery and when confronted the answer is always, "Beacuse I said so".

You have no place in adult conversations. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You literally publish you continuous Trump is returning quackery and when confronted the answer is always, "Beacuse I said so".

You have no place in adult conversations. 

Look at HOFFLER ....fool got tricked into taking posion and accepting a stolen election.....lol

Trump WILL be back when he is back , that is what I have said .....any other interpretation is your own concoction pal.