Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

:bulb

nobody believes any statistic from our government agencies. 90% unvaccinated yeah bull shit. Israel and the UK both are stating that over 50% of their hospitalized population are double vaccinated.

Our government lies more then the USSR before they collapsed this is like chernoybl and there is radiation spilling out everywhere and our government is just telling everyone its ok its perfectly safe come take your jab

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Hoffa, can you please edit my previous post to remove the direct link to this scumbag's page selling picks?

Along with the scumbag's quote of it please.

We have decided to offer you whatever bet you would like, as large as you would like if you can actively purchase plays.

We would also like you to post a active link to where anyone can purchase active plays of mine or anyones for that matter. Tell us a number and we will gladly match it.

If you can provide a single person who has sent us money for anything post March of 2020 again we are willing to wager that you cannot provide that information. 

You're circling into a category of libel and defamation. 

33 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

:bulb

nobody believes any statistic from our government agencies. 90% unvaccinated yeah bull shit. Israel and the UK both are stating that over 50% of their hospitalized population are double vaccinated.

Our government lies more then the USSR before they collapsed this is like chernoybl and there is radiation spilling out everywhere and our government is just telling everyone its ok its perfectly safe come take your jab

Israel just set a record for number of cases.

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

jimmy, can you create a new thread for milkshake to do all is bickering in?

I'm arguing with one liar. I'll gladly exit forever once the liar shows proof of my own website accepting payment for anything and or being able to currently being able to buy plays from myself at that site. 

It's not like I'm interrupting anything but a daily echo chamber and big runners crazy speech for 9 years running or whatever. I'll start a new thread regardless. My bad. I got nothing going until Thursday sadly. 

5 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I'm arguing with one liar. I'll gladly exit forever once the liar shows proof of my own website accepting payment for anything and or being able to currently being able to buy plays from myself at that site. 

It's not like I'm interrupting anything but a daily echo chamber and big runners crazy speech for 9 years running or whatever. I'll start a new thread regardless. My bad. I got nothing going until Thursday sadly. 

Monkey operates on a higher level than everyone else, he is NOT required to show proof of anything

He just has to say it is true and that is that:dancing

This is great

First dude sings about "Were not gonna take it", then he says take this if you wanna hear me sing

Then he still gets covid but says it wasnt that bad cuz he was vaxed.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/565418-dee-snider-tests-covid-19-positive-in-breakthrough-infection

It really is quite amazing how  sheep like Dee use TWISTED logic  to "prove" how good this vax is but really they just cant admit they fucked up .:laugh

The media keeps making an excuse they can use...look out for "Well I would have died sooner if I wasnt vaxxed stories in the afterlife bar"

1 hour ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

We have decided to offer you whatever bet you would like, as large as you would like if you can actively purchase plays.

We would also like you to post a active link to where anyone can purchase active plays of mine or anyones for that matter. Tell us a number and we will gladly match it.

If you can provide a single person who has sent us money for anything post March of 2020 again we are willing to wager that you cannot provide that information. 

LMAO.

So clicking on the Buy Now buttons doesn't bring up a login page.  They're not functional at all.  Right?

You're a flat out fucking liar.  Literally anyone can click on the link and pull this up...

drnk-login.png

44 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Monkey operates on a higher level than everyone else, he is NOT required to show proof of anything

He just has to say it is true and that is that:dancing

Oh FFS.  Now this idiot is backing a tout.   You have absolutely no values.

I've only provided direct links as evidence.  Which is a lot more evidence than you've EVER provided for any of your bullshit.

You really are retarded.

1 hour ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Go ahead and try to sue me, clown.  That would actually PROVE that you'd have to profit from your reputation (i.e. you're a tout).  You are proving to be every bit the scum I said you were.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Oh FFS.  Now this idiot is backing a tout.   You have absolutely no values.

I've only provided direct links as evidence.  Which is a lot more evidence than you've EVER provided for any of your bullshit.

You really are retarded.

SEE told ya....He turns my comment into "backing a tout"

Proof again that Monkey does not operate on anything but "Cuz I said so"

MonkeyMan is TOO much:laugh

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

SEE told ya....He turns my comment into "backing a tout"

Proof again that Monkey does not operate on anything but "Cuz I said so"

MonkeyMan is TOO much:laugh

Yeah.  You wouldn't actually click on the evidence I provided and see for yourself that everything I've stated is true.

You'd rather take the word of a tout and take his side instead.

That's exactly what "backing a tout" is.

And he's a liberal on top of it.

You have ZERO values.  All you care about is not being exposed as the retard you are.

15 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Go ahead and try to sue me, clown.  That would actually PROVE that you'd have to profit from your reputation (i.e. you're a tout).  You are proving to be every bit the scum I said you were.

You could gain actual money in this situation 

18 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.

So clicking on the Buy Now buttons doesn't bring up a login page.  They're not functional at all.  Right?

You're a flat out fucking liar.  Literally anyone can click on the link and pull this up...

drnk-login.png

So when you login where does that lead you to? I have to understand what you are seeing that makes you think we have plays for sale. I get a tweet everyday asking why I dont sell any plays anymore. Would you like to ask Twitter who would like to see me sell plays again for you? 

I have no clue why you think I'd be ashamed of being a tout. I was a damn good tout. Fully transparent, huge CLV and big winning seasons along with a hour podcast where we would go over all of my plays not just ones that people could buy. 

I win. You can call me all the names in the world at the end of the day everything I own I won. Bettor iq was a loser for us overall in that we couldnt get down enough and sell plays without moving the board past our discrepency point. Do you hate all touts even ras or information sites in general? How do you feel about free rolling partnerships?

You can go crazy on a board for hours at a time end of the day.. you're betting into a market I shape every single week and have for years and that's a fact. 

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  You wouldn't actually click on the evidence I provided and see for yourself that everything I've stated is true.

You'd rather take the word of a tout and take his side instead.

That's exactly what "backing a tout" is.

And he's a liberal on top of it.

You have ZERO values.  All you care about is not being exposed as the retard you are.

Ha Ha ,,,,,go Monkey go,,,keep spinning pal......Its very entertaining.....lol

PS. THIS comment has NOTHING to do with MilkShake it was about YOU ....lol

He just has to say it is true and that is that

4 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

You could gain actual money in this situation 

So when you login where does that lead you to? I have to understand what you are seeing that makes you think we have plays for sale. I get a tweet everyday asking why I dont sell any plays anymore. Would you like to ask Twitter who would like to see me sell plays again for you? 

I have no clue why you think I'd be ashamed of being a tout. I was a damn good tout. Fully transparent, huge CLV and big winning seasons along with a hour podcast where we would go over all of my plays not just ones that people could buy. 

I win. You can call me all the names in the world at the end of the day everything I own I won. Bettor iq was a loser for us overall in that we couldnt get down enough and sell plays without moving the board past our discrepency point. Do you hate all touts even ras or information sites in general? How do you feel about free rolling partnerships. 

You can go crazy on a board for hours at a time end of the day.. you're betting into a market I shape every single week and have for years and that's a fact. 

I don't have an account, you stupid fuck.  And I'm not creating one.  The buttons say "Buy Now" and they are certainly NOT disabled.

Of course, you're not ashamed of being a tout.  Scumbags are never ashamed of anything they've done.

Ask Brock what he's ashamed of and he'll give the exact same answer you did.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Ha Ha ,,,,,go Monkey go,,,keep spinning pal......Its very entertaining.....lol

PS. THIS comment has NOTHING to do with MilkShake it was about YOU ....lol

He just has to say it is true and that is that

So you're not insinuating that I didn't provide proof?

Keep grasping.  Keep trying to distract the conversation and insert yourself into something you have no business being part of.

You're a piece of shit just as much as the tout is.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you're not insinuating that I didn't provide proof?

Keep grasping.  Keep trying to distract the conversation and insert yourself into something you have no business being part of.

You're a piece of shit just as much as the tout is.

Look at Monkey go, spinning tales and telling people on TGF what they can and cant post about

Monkey is a trip ....lol.....great entertainment once you realize his true nature......good stuff pal.:dancing

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't have an account, you stupid fuck.  And I'm not creating one.

Of course, you're not ashamed of being a tout.  Scumbags are never ashamed of anything they've done.

Winning other people money in bunches was my downfall eh? My bad. Offer stands for anyone not just monkey. Waz, erin and I will gladly wager any amount you're comfortable with wagering that you cannot buy active plays on that site. We will pay for you to show us how and what time we release plays etc. Our administrator cant and has no clue what this guy is looking at. Prove me and all of us wrong and make a pretty penny in doing so. 

I'm going to let monkey bang out another 7000 words today because this is his best life. His lifes work it appears. 

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Winning other people money in bunches was my downfall eh? My bad. Offer stands for anyone not just monkey. Waz, erin and I will gladly wager any amount you're comfortable with wagering that you cannot buy active plays on that site. We will pay for you to show us how and what time we release plays etc. Our administrator cant and has no clue what this guy is looking at. Prove me and all of us wrong and make a pretty penny in doing so. 

I'm going to let monkey bang out another 7000 words today because this is his best life. His lifes work it appears. 

You're the one opening yourself up to a lawsuit, genius.

I posted a direct link to the fucking page, moron.  Which anyone can open.

Gee. Must be really fucking hard for you dipshits to figure out what I'm looking at.

Just now, Ts179 said:

unreadable thread now

That's my bad and I apologize. I intentionally joined the conversation in Hope of learning about something my father who works in outpatient rehab facilities who is bad health and refuses to mask or vaxx while having a heart condition and prediabetic at age 70 is planning on relying on. 

Had no idea my curiosity would lead to this. My apologies to the community 

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're the one opening yourself up to a lawsuit, genius.

I posted a direct link to the fucking page, moron.  Which anyone can open.

Gee. Must be really fucking hard for you dipshits to figure out what I'm looking at.

The link to purchase plays with release times? Along with a billing information? Where is that along with a description of plays with a steam play warning were removed in the last 17 months. Can you help us locate a link to where one can ACTUALLY PURCHASE PLAYS? TIA

Just now, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

That's my bad and I apologize. I intentionally joined the conversation in Hope of learning about something my father who works in outpatient rehab facilities who is bad health and refuses to mask or vaxx while having a heart condition and prediabetic at age 70 is planning on relying on. 

And I gave you the answer, but you're a fucking moron on top of being a scumbag.

Learn how to use DuckDuckGo and a variety of other search engines, genius.

2 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Here's an idea, quit talking about yourself.